When did you start using ball?

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi all just wondered when did you start using your ball? Also what's the benefits of using one?
Xxx

I started usig mine around 30weeks but religiously since 36 weeks. It is supposed to encourage baby into a good birth position and move down into pelvis!

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

A few weeks ago and baby is head down in pelvis so may be that it has worked lol x

Middle of tri 2 for helping with my back, pelvic floor and baby positioning :)

So there isn't a time where your too early to use one? And what positions do u all do on ball? Will it help SPD n back pain? X

I dont think there is a time its too soon, the physio lady said a ball is perfect to sit on to help with spd x

Was worried if I used it to early it could send baby down to soon but suppose that doesn't matter xx

Was worried if I used it to early it could send baby down to soon but suppose that doesn't matter xx

That's what I'm worried about too. Inflated mine last night and want to start using now, but worried it might start things off too soon...

started using mine this week to try and help strengthen my muscles.....cos having some soreness when walking etc....

didnt realise it helped with pelvic floor...thats all good :) xx

Thanks ladies, I think I'll make a purchase after Christmas :)
I'm hoping the nct classes sell them when I go on 8th x x

I've just blown mines up & started using it tonight as baby is lying breech at the moment hopefully get him to shift his little butt x

Thanks ladies, I think I'll make a purchase after Christmas :)
I'm hoping the nct classes sell them when I go on 8th x x

We started or NCT classes last week and hot to use the balls... :). They weren't selling them though, but I think you can buy them on their online shop. I just bought a cheap gym ball from argos (£6.99) which seems just as good! X

I've been using mine for months and months and I wasn't engaged at my last appt! I wouldn't worry!

I got a cheap Gym ball too - i just got an anti burst type one cheap enough and does the job! x

i got one from a fittness website that can take up to 150kg and is 65 cm cos i didnt wanna pop it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back