• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When Did You Start Showing ??? x

kitten x

Reaction score
:wave: hi everyone x

Just wondered how many weeks you were when you started showing :think: ?

When i got pregnant with my first i didnt start showing till i was 17 weeks, my 2nd 14 weeks and with my 3rd 12weeks, do you think women who have children before its possible to show early and if so how early can you start showing????

Just being nosey and apart from being bloated im starting to notice my tum looking slightly rounder which is scaring me as im only 5weeks.....HELP ADVISE OR REASSURRANCE NEEDED.

:lol: :lol: , :? :? xx

kitten x said:
sarafet said:
with my first i was about 22 weeks :lol:

:eek: lucky you lol xx whats your secret xxx

i had strong tummy muscles, not anymore though :wink: i was gutted last time, my friend and i were due the same day and at 20 weeks she looked ready to pop and i didn't look pregnant :lol:

babies-001.jpg

last time around 24 weeks :lol:

sarafet said:
kitten x said:
sarafet said:
with my first i was about 22 weeks :lol:

:eek: lucky you lol xx whats your secret xxx

i had strong tummy muscles, not anymore though :wink: i was gutted last time, my friend and i were due the same day and at 20 weeks she looked ready to pop and i didn't look pregnant :lol:

babies-001.jpg

last time around 24 weeks :lol:

omg that bump is so tiny xx and so cute x

my belly at the moment looks bloated hope im not showing already makes me worry thats it not a good sign am i being daft xx

kitten x said:
my belly at the moment looks bloated hope im not showing already makes me worry thats it not a good sign am i being daft xx

i'm sure i've heard that with your 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc you show quicker because your tummy muscles have alread been stretched before :hug: don't worry :hug:

yep i didnt show til about 20wks wiv summer

Yes with subsequent kids you show earlier as your muscles never return to their pre pregnancy state, they are always slightly stretched :lol:

I haven't really started 'showing' yet but I have certainly been very bloated...

For comparison: 6 weeks: 9weeks

6w.jpg
9w.jpg

I know it's all bloat and that but it's been growing regularly (I'm taking pics every week :oops:)... :?

sarafet said:
kitten x said:

i'm sure i've heard that with your 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc you show quicker because your tummy muscles have alread been stretched before :hug: don't worry :hug:

Yeah sumone else told me that to i am full of wind aswell :oops: so thats prob one reason why my tummy looks bloated at the min, im sure all will be ok just me worrying as i always do lol, thanks xx :hug: xx

buddabun said:
Yes with subsequent kids you show earlier as your muscles never return to their pre pregnancy state, they are always slightly stretched :lol:

I haven't really started 'showing' yet but I have certainly been very bloated...

For comparison: 6 weeks: 9weeks

6w.jpg
9w.jpg

I know it's all bloat and that but it's been growing regularly (I'm taking pics every week :oops:)... :?

Yes ive been told this about showing earlier the more kids you show, how many child have you got arh ur bump is sweet makes me soooo excited to get mine i love having a bump noin inside your looking after a baby its soo special xx

i mite take piccies each week coz its either me being bloated or me being daft or even wishfull thinkin :lol: grow bump grow xxx :hug:

with my first i was DEFINATELY showing by 16 weeks. but i mightve been a tiny bit before then, i cant remember tbh! this time its hard to say, because iv been SOOOO bloated with this one! looked pregnant since i was 5 weeks! haha

trixipaws said:
with my first i was DEFINATELY showing by 16 weeks. but i mightve been a tiny bit before then, i cant remember tbh! this time its hard to say, because iv been SOOOO bloated with this one! looked pregnant since i was 5 weeks! haha

my 1st was 17 weeks ,
but def this time round is different im bloated and my tummy def looks rounder and im 5weeks x

Well, my jeans stopped fitting at around 7 weeks, although to look at me its just fat. Although I've lost weight since the start of the year, so guess its everything getting ready for the baby moving up.

My tum was looking rounder (ok ok flabbier) before I even found out I was pg.

I'm 14 weeks on Tuesday and I look pretty big, I'm not happy about it! Think alot of it is still bloating...I have a 5 mile exclusion zone set up by my hubby as he thinks I'm toxic at the minute (I have to agree though)....just hoping im not in for another whopper baby...9 6.5 was more than big enough last time (and shoulder dystosia in the mix). By the end even most maternity tops wouldn't cover my bump.
saw the pics of that octuplet mum in the paper the other day before she gave birth. Made me feel alot better!!!

kitten x said:

Yes ive been told this about showing earlier the more kids you show, how many child have you got arh ur bump is sweet makes me soooo excited to get mine i love having a bump noin inside your looking after a baby its soo special xx

i mite take piccies each week coz its either me being bloated or me being daft or even wishfull thinkin :lol: grow bump grow xxx :hug:

:lol: this is my first! third pregnancy but neither of those made it to 5 weeks so this is my first 'bump'

it really is just bloating at the mo but it's been growing so steadily and consistently that I have the feeling the bloat won't subside before the baby is making that bulge :lol:

I quite like it though, I pretend it's all baby although I do feel like a heifer in swimwear :oops:

Maybe I just have really weak abs...?

buddabun said:
kitten x said:

:lol: this is my first! third pregnancy but neither of those made it to 5 weeks so this is my first 'bump'

it really is just bloating at the mo but it's been growing so steadily and consistently that I have the feeling the bloat won't subside before the baby is making that bulge :lol:

I quite like it though, I pretend it's all baby although I do feel like a heifer in swimwear :oops:

arh x well this one is doin fine xx :hug: x
yes im def bloated to and full of wind :oops: ive never been like this in my past pregnancys unless i was but never knew as i always found out much later on and finding out early is on my mind everyday i worry everyday im counting down the days till im 7 weeks and i so want to get to 12 asap, i carnt wait for my bump i love bumps , im the same i will rub my bloated belly and pretend its all baby even tho its early and prob wind :lol: xx

buddabun said:
kitten x said:

arh x well this one is doin fine xx :hug: x
yes im def bloated to and full of wind :oops: ive never been like this in my past pregnancys unless i was but never knew as i always found out much later on and finding out early is on my mind everyday i worry everyday im counting down the days till im 7 weeks and i so want to get to 12 asap, i carnt wait for my bump i love bumps , im the same i will rub my bloated belly and pretend its all baby even tho its early and prob wind :lol: xx

I'm sure a lot of it is constipation with me as well... Although it never seems to go down after a trip to the loo so who knows...

I don't feel like I've gained much weight elsewhere (usually my thighs are the first place it shows!) so maybe it is a real bump!

I know most people start properly 'showing' at 16 ish weeks don't they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back