When did you start buying things for baby?

Melly+2

Reaction score
Im too scared to atm but i see loads of stuff and cant wait to buy things, when did you start buying all of your things, we already have the big stuff like moses basket and bouncy chair but were gonna have to buy anther set of drawers and wardrobe because Hopes is full :D

Started shopping for things after my 20 week scan. also we found out the sex so i bought some girly things rather than all neutral. Plus it felt right for me from 20 weeks to buy things :)

we didnt buy anything until our 20week scan when we found out the sex - although i realllllly wanted to start buying after my 12 week scan!

depends if your finding out the sex i reckon? if your not, i would buy after your 12 week scan - but its totally upto you hun! :D

well we arnt finding out the ex, thanks to gal :roll: but i also dont have a 12 weeks scan as i had one at 8 weeks, so i have to wait till 20 weeks :(

Oh yeah i forgot :( sorry hun!

did you find out with Hope?

x

no didnt find out with Hope either, then a gain i was quite far along when we found out i was pg, im not bothered reaklly just curious when ppl started buying :D

I found out i was pregnant at 12 weeks, and had a scan at 13+6, so i just bought a little vest. I'd seen one in Boots that i loved and couldn't help myself. But i waited til i knew what i was having really as i'd have got alot of hand-me-downs if i had a boy. The day i found out i was having a girl i NEEDED to buy something pink! It was my 1st ever!

I started buying reusable nappies at 9 weeks :rotfl:

We pretty much started buying things straight away. We left the bigger things until after 20 weeks but we were completly sorted with everything by about 32 weeks.

I can't really remember but i think we started buying things at about 22 weeks :D

At 18 weeks we bought the tavel system. Glad we did as part of it is STILL out of stock!!!!!! Not going to get it now as too late :wall: . I would start looking and getting an idea of what you want.

If this one is a girl, i won't have too! Ive kept 99% of everything for alice. Plus we had LOADS of early baby stuff cause alice was little.

If its a boy, then i have LOADS of stuff to buy. We are planning to find out the sex, so 25 weeks onwards i think.

After 20 week scan we wne shopping he he!!

By like 28 weeks i had bought/ordered everything, travel system, bedroom furniture, more clothes than he will ever wear!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back