when did you start all them things..

isobel84

Reaction score
oil, tea, bouncing.. sticking things in your twinkle, massage your twinkle, eating things and bouncing on balls (does bouncing on OH have the same affect?) :roll:
I know its a good few weeks til i prob need to start but i just wanna be prepered so what week did you start various things and where do u buy all this stuff?:whistle:

i think most start about 34/35 weeks i chatted to my consultant today about epo and she laughed at me lols her opinion is it comes when it ready

I think it's safe to do most at anytime (Minus EPO etc) Bouncing on a ball is good to get baby in right position so anytime for that.

Start doing them all religously from about 36 weeks onwards i'd say :)

Raspberry leaf tea - started a cup a day week 32, will up to 2 cups about week 34 etc.
EPO - 36+
Massage - Hypnobirthing practitioner advised 6-8 weeks before the birth.
Bouncing - soon as I hit third tri to make sure it ends up head down - particularly whilst doing the ironing!!

EPO I got from Tesco (OH bought it by mistake for himself a few months ago lol)
RLT I got from Holland and Barratt - they also do it in tablets, also got almond oil to help with massage from there as well as arnica tablets for after birth to help healing.

I started the EPO and RLT tablets from 36 weeks. Bouncing on the ball as early as you like. The more you do it the better, helps the baby get into a good position and helps them to develop the part of their ear that manages balance. Rocking chairs and swings do this too!

I started :

RLT 32 weeks, gradually increasing
ball bouncing 34 weeks, that's just when I happened to get the ball
EPO about 35 weeks orally and about 36 weeks internally...

Hmm... maybe this is why oscar came 4 weeks earlier than his sisters did as i did none of this with them!!

What's epo???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evening primrose oil I think x x great thread btw x

Ahh can I have that after hving a previous section as I have been told I'm not allowed rlt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back