When did you share your news?

Cherrycola

Reaction score
We have decided to wait a while before telling friends and family that I am pregnant.

When did you decide to share the news?

I'm finding it hard to keep quiet! :lol:

i told immediate family straight away around 5 weeks but then gradually most friends knew before 12 week scan only work collegues didnt know x

We had an early scan at 7wks 3 days and started telling family then. Still not told everyone but once you've started it sooooooooo hard to stop telling!

I told immediate family and best friend str8 away...i just thought that i would need their support if anything happened. Told a few close friends but theyre sworn to secrecy xx

Told 4 close friends that knew last tie with MC , so they were waiting for news of another pregnancy anyway!
Just told an old workmate , (really good friend) last week and that's it so far.

Can't wait to tell my 3 kids and then after my mum and then sister and brother after 14 weeks ish

My mum lives 400 miles away so want to tell her in person again this time , told my sister before her last time, not making that mistake again - got in trouble!

Last edited:
I told a "support network" of friends and family right away and I told work pretty much straight away.

I will tell the rest of world in 5 weeks once I have had my 12 week scan. Hard not to want to tell people though.

I told close family and best friends straight away and since then OH has been drip feeding it to a few of his bezzies. I won't officially announce until scan although i bet most people will have noticed by then as it's looking like it'll be at about 15weeks for me :-/

were not telling any one untill were 12 weeks and been to the scan. we really just want to enjoy the moment as a little family, before everyone starts!
last time we HAD to tell the family- i vowed i wont be doing that again, not untill were ready.
( the only people who know are you guys) xxxx

Only our close family know atm, at almost 5 weeks. I hate keeping secrets from my mum and my mother in law, and I like the idea of having their support. We will tell everyone else after 1st scan xxx

My OH's nephew was born 2 days before we found out so we tried our best to keep it quiet for a while so they could lap up the lime light etc! We told our families when I was 7-8 weeks - our friends were told immediately afterwards! lol x

You guys knew not long after John :0) Then my best mater got told and she screamed the house down lol. We told the parents and johns side of the family at about 6 weeks because they all live far away. 4 people at work know now cause I had a bit of a moment and I know they can keep their mouth shut.
Now its the main lot I have to tell including my brother and sister which will be today cause it's my birthday yeahhhhhhhh :) I really don't know how I maanged to keep it to myself for so long lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back