is anyone else bursting to tell????

emmabeg

Reaction score
I am dying to share my good news with everyone and anyone and finding it hard to keep to myself :lol: i nearly blurted it out to my workmate today!!!!!

I am going away on the 9th Sept for my 30th bday with my mum and three aunts so the plan is get the scan on the 7th and all being well share my good news when we are away, hope i can keep quiet til then.

I am bursting to tell my other child is 13 and I can't wait to tell him and I normally tell my mum everything and I have felt awful about keeping this from her.

it must be hard when you have other children aswell, this is my first :d I have told my mum already, like you I tell her everything, lol. how have you been keeping, I see we are just a day apart in our due dates, you can keep me right :) x

yeh I noticed that we are too. I have suffered a bit with this pregnancy but as its been 13 years I can't really remember a massive amount of my previous early pregnancy. OH doesn't want anyone to know till the scan as we had a previous mc but he did permit me to tell my bestfriend cos she keeps secrets well. lol. Its been very hard not telling my son cos we have had lots of appointment with scans had 3 already cos of bleeding and because I have a type of arthritis that has affected me alot in the past few weeks. He defo suspects something and keeps hinting about me being pregnant. lol

lol i admire your fortitude, i told everyone asap.

YES!!!! I am desperate to tell everyone!!!

Can't even tell my mum because she will be getting drunk in a few weeks and I don't want her to accidently spill the beans!

Bev G how far were you gone when you told? Did you have any concerns or worries?

i was 5 weeks and i always just figure what will be will be... no point worrying about it (tho its bloody hard sometimes)
if anything happened id just have to tell everyone that too, tho tbf ive only had to tell a couple of ppl, my boss told everyone at work after i told her without even speaking to me about it and my mum told her friends who subsequently posted on my fb about it to congratulate me lol. her friends are now a pain in my ass giving me advice lol

I really want to tell my children my oldest nearly 7 knows something is up and is asking loads of questions, everyone else I think I could go till my due date without telling lol I don't think it will go down positively but who cares it's my life xxxx

Don't think mine will go down to positively either with family but there you go. I think my son will love being the older brother and being in charge. lol. As long as we are all happy thats all that counts. We have such huge families that we would take days to tell everyone. lol

We've just finished telling all our family tonight. We decided to tell a little bit early for various reasons and haven't (yet) regretted it. We are very close with both mine and OH family though, and were anything to go wrong we would tell them anyway. Don't want work knowing yet though!!!! More to do with the pay rise I'm trying to get in the bag... !!

i only got my BFP today and want to shout it from the roof tops. but as my last pregnancy ended with mc, my OH is being very serious and not letting me tell anyone :( haha! i have told a couple of close friends and will tell our mums. but no1 else until the 12 weeks. thats like another 9 weeks away!!!

last time i told immediate family and it all went wrong, knowing what wrriers they all are we have decided to not tell them before the scan as i cant stand people fussing over me however was difficult the other day as mum kept offering to top up my champagne as it was our wedding anniversary, tom swopped glasses bless him! no one noticed! lol so i kept having a nearly empty glass and in actual fact only had about 3 sips! lol everytime someone at work announces they are preg or they ask when im havin any is sooooo hard i only have 3 people apart from hubby who know and thats my 3 best friends xx x

I cant sleep at night coz i keep thinking how people will react :) i'm bursting to tell my mum but i'm keping it under wraps until at least 10 weeks (well i say that now). eeeeeeek i want to every one lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back