When did you ovulate after your mc?x

Mummy2toddler

Reaction score
Hi ladies sorry to post on this section of the forum, i was gonna post on ttc but wasnt sure.

I was just wondering when did you ladies ovulate after your mc (if you know) i had my miscarriage 3 weeks today ... it feels like forever ago x

But basically we wanteed to ttc straight after but we havent had sex hardly as we just cant be bothered lol, we want to ttc but no sex haha! Anyway before my mc my cycles were 35 days and i got a positive opk on cd 21

now for the past few days theres been a line and its stayed the same .. i was thinking oh it will get darker but it hasnt :( damn. And im cd 21 today

i know mc can mess up cycles etc but was hoping i will ovulate soon but im worried if ive ovulated early or not at all ... so i know everyone is different, but i was just wondering when you ladies ovulated?

thanks x x

forgot to say i was 4-6 weeks and i got a negative 5 days after my mc. Had my follow up scan 2 weeks tomorrow ago and i had passed everything. Xx

I was further on than you at 10 weeks and I didn't ovulate till week 7 but my hpt didn't go negative till week 5 . Sorry for ur loss hope ovulation happens soon for u xx

sorry for your loss jojo and thanks for your reply, can i ask did you get a period before you ovulated? doing my head in now so bad :( just want my body go back to before well my cycle x

hey sorry for your loss, iv just had my second mc last week, its soooo crappy. With my 1st mc in november i ov 2 weeks after the mc and fell preg straight away, hope this helps. im really hopeing ti catch it straight away again.

Hi I miscarried and 6 weeks later found out I was pregnant again! So straight away just about! Hubby asked if it was his because we didn't try that much haha cheeky sod! So suprised it happened quick and so grateful Xxxx hope you get your bfp soon x

I had a chemical and got pregnant the next month. I think the further along you are the more time it is likely to take but my 'period' was only a day late so my cycle just went back to normal I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back