When did your cycles go back to normal?

flower

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering how long it took before your cycles went back to normal? After the MC i got my AF on day 24, but this month i am on day 39 and still nothing? The longest cycle i ever had before was 37. Do you think it just take a while for you body to adjust and for everything to go back to normal? i was just wondering what everyone elses experiences had been.

Thanks,

Flower x

I think it can take quite a while- mine are all to pot at minute but this is due to the miscarriage being incomplete and them not detecting that for a while and I am now in my first cycle after a second d\c to complete it. I am on day 20 something and have not o'd yet.

i'm sorry for your loss :hug:

when i had my miscarriage i had to have a d & c so then i was bleeding alot anyway... but i think my period did take a long time to get back to normal.. but no more than 2 months

but i can't be sure. i hoped i help

I got back into the swing straight away after my first m/c, next AF came 31 days after (my normal cycle) and continued as normal.

I think things maybe different with this m/c as I bled a lot longer and heavier than the first time. The nurse said it might take up to 6 weeks for the next AF to show and take two or three months to get back into the regular pattern.

I lost my baby on August 2nd 2006. I had two periods between the ERPC and October. Then in the middle of november, I started to bleed but it was very thick browny/black discharge (sorry if tmi). It went on until the end of January.

I had another period which started in the middle of last week and is still going strong now, with a lot more period pain than I'm used to.

I just want my body to get back to normal but it is taking quite a while. Flippin' hormones!!

Tina
x

My cycles are almost normal, 25 - 30 days, but for someone who was always 28 days exactly...it means my body still isn't back to normal, I MMC on the 9th Oct(babyloss week) at just over 13 weeks, needed surgery to stop hemoraging that night,
I have been TTC again ever since, but it took me 9 months to fall with my son so I don't know how long it will take now..... :roll:
I know most people get back to normal within 3-4 months then the Doctors want to see you if your still having issues, just to montior, then to help.
Good luck Sweetie, you deserve it, you've been through so much.
Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

p.s. :rotfl: JUST SEEN YOUR TICKER!!! AND SILLY ME....i REMEMBER SAYING CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU :cheer:
i HOPE YOU DON'T SEE ANOTHER **AF** FOR AT LEAST 10 MONTHS......but i shall leave my reply anyway incase it helps others..... Lv Yvonne xx

lol, I don't remember seeing this either...or did I? Forum glaze!!! Congratualtions Flower!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Thanks guys!!!
I was very confused at the time because i had done loads of HPTs and all negative. turns out i must have ovulated on day 32 or something like that and just got lucky!

big hugs for everyone! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back