When did you hear your babys HB? please reply

keelie_b

Reaction score
Hi girls, i should be in here today but wont be joining just yet due to anxiety and a couple of issues so i wil stay in 1st both on here and mentally until i can be scanned and know everything is ok.

I just have a quick question,

how many weeks were you when you first heard your babys heartbeat on your doppler?

I have just ordered one but trying not to get my hopes up at only 13 weeks. Thank you xx

Wil hopefully be joining you all shortly, :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hi Luv!

It all depends on what dopplet you have.

I had a medical/mw one.

I first heard Mhairi's heartbeat at 12+ 4. I thought I was actually 13+4, but at my dating scan (at 15 :roll: ) I got put back a week so I spent a week panicing that I should be able to hear the heartbeat, when I was a week ahead of myself!

xxx

I think the angel sounds ones take a bit longer. If I remember correctly most people who had one of them heard from 15/16 weeks. I've not heard anyone hear the h/b on an angel sounds at 12 weeks.

xxx

I actually heard mine at 10 weeks which was very early but it was definately baby - heartrate was 164 beats. :D

Don't worry though if you don't hear it at first because alot of people don't hear it until 15 weeks plus.

That was on an angel sounds as well.

i heard mine at 10+ weeks but it took alot of not giving up and doing it time and time again and even after i found it it took ages to get it next time.

I first heard mine at 15 weeks and it took a while to find it. I think sometimes it depends on where LO is lying and what position they are in

I picked it up at 10 weeks using the Hi Bebe BT200. :)

I've got angel sounds and found hearteat from 10/11 weeks. I took a lot of hunting pantience though and was very low down.

I've got the angel sounds and heard it about 13 weeks, wasnt easy to find though

I heard mine first at 15 week midwife appointment I never got a doppler as think I would too easily scare myself with it if I couldn't find heartbeat! Everytime I have been to midwifes baby has tried to wiggle away from them and they have had to play chase the heartbeat and they're professionals so don't be too worried and disheartened if you have trouble finding it sometimes! :hug:

i heard mine at 9weeks 4days.. was very early, as i constantly tried everyday, for a while, its all about patience with it.. i used angle sounds... xx

I had the Angel Sounds and I heard my lo just short of 12 weeks. x

i saw it at 6 weeks on a scan but heard it myself on the doppler at about 12 weeks i think :think:

Midwife found mine at abt 14/15 wks on her industrial strength doppler, but took me a week longer to find it on my home doppler - but lot of belly to get the soundwaves through so midwife says its hit and miss with me for another few weeks!

Sarah xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back