When did you go into labour?

I was 39w2d with Jaycee, the only thing i remember was that week leading up to it DRAGGED!! I was having BH sice 30w so nothing new there when i was up all night with them lol! Waters broke at 6:30am on the loo :wink:

i went into labour at 35weeks with both!
it was unexpected with my first. no signs no nothing.
with my 2nd i expected it as my first was 5weeks early. and at 34 weeks i was nesting. :lol:

40weeks + 2days, lazy boy didnt wana come out and my bodys rubbish so he had to come out the sunroof!! :lol:

I had Charlie on his due date. I went into labour at 7pm on Saturday 22nd April 2006 whilst sitting on the birth ball watching a documentary on babies in the womb! My waters had been leaking slowly that weekend but I wasnt sure whether they were and it all started with small period like cramps and slowly built up. I had a slight show but nothing major and went to hospital at 2am on the Sunday (St Georges Day & his due date) and gave birth by emergency C-Section as he got stuck in the birth canal at 3.38pm...my little man was 1 yesterday!!!! Would do it all again though!

hey mdsremos i realised your lil man was 1 yesterday but noticed you have not been online for a while!
who was his special day? Happy birthday for yesterday :dance:

With Abigail i was 9 days over and the day i had her i was due to go in and be induced
With Tia i had her at 38 weeks
Jordan was 9 days early
Hayden was 11 days late
i had no signs with any of them that i was going to go into labour

My waters went at 37 weeks and Gabriella was born just over 6 hours later :D I had been getting period type pains since the day before but just assumed that was how it was going to be for the next few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back