When did you get your 20 week scan date

sarl1967

Reaction score
When i went for my 12 week scan they didnt give me the date of the 20 week scan. They said they would post it out with apt for 15 week with midwife at hospital and consutlant because of the cyst on my ovary. Spoken to hosp today as still not got apt for 15 weeks and they said got one letter coming out and hosp and is early next week. But they dont have one showing for the scan . I worry over owt at the min so im worrying why they havent anything showing x

Last edited:
Mine was booked at my 12 week scan, so not much help to you. Could they not book your scan while you were on the phone?

Was just a apt desk and they said they could only see the consultant one on the system - couldnt booke or tell me owt else -i thought it would have been booked at the 12 week scan but midwife just said they would send if off .

Last edited:
i got sent my date before i had my scan at 13 weeks if you call they should be able to tell you when it is x

i keept on calling them and it took until i was 18 weeks before i got my appointment 2weeks later x

I got given my 20weeks scan before I left after my 12 week scan xxx

I got mine made when at the 12/13 week scan, but they did also send me another through the post with the consultant appt letter, so I had to cancel that one. I would ring up the hospital main number, ask to speak to the Ultrasound dept yourself, and then ask them to make one for you, they get booked up , so I would ring asap. Better than waiting for them to faff about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back