Date Change?

ella

Reaction score
At my 20 week scan they have now moved my EDD to the original that it would have been based on my LMP. They put me back 2 weeks at 6 week scan, forward 4 days at 12 weeks and now forward again - I cant keep up :lol: Did you guys get changed at this scan? The hosp is going by the new date so I suppose I will too. Have to change ticker again :roll:

Nah leave your ticker.. I did...

They put me back at my 7 week scan, forward at my 12 week, I had another scan at a supposed 14 weeks as an emergancy, and I was put forward another week, then at my 20 week scan I was put back 4 days. Babies come when they want to, and your LMP really has no baring on the date. Its very rare that babies turn up on their due dates.

I just left my ticker the way it is, based on my LMP... just because I can't be bothered with it. Anyway, at my 20 week scan the baby's head measured 19 weeks, the body 18weeks and the legs 22 weeks (all plus a few days or something, I never got a wee photo :( ) and they just added it up and divided it in half and came out with 19weeks + a few days... So who knows.. :roll:

my hospital dont change ur EDD unless its +- 7 days of ur lmp or more.. baby is 2 days bigger than my lmp.. which would give me due date of 21st jan.. and at 12 week scan i should have been 11+5 but baby measured 12 exactly.. so ive put ym EDD 2 days more.. from 23rd jan to 21st cba to change it now.. likly hood is it might come early neways as charl was 3 weeks early.. dw about changing it hun

I knew my exact date as i had been away! when they gave me a EDD which meant i conceived while on a training course i decided to ignore it!!!

At the 20week scan they changed it to the same date i KNEW was correct!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back