dont you wish....

clairescunny55

Reaction score
that you could speed up time so that you were due? i really want my baby now! everything is ready for him, bag is packed ready and waiting and i always feel fed up that i just want him here! Cant wait another 4 weeks :(

I wish!!!! I'm fed up with being pregnant now, why can't it last 6 months instead of 9???

got to agree with you, these last few weeks seemed to have dragged by SOOOOO slowly...

please just let my last 5 weeks zip by!! :pray:

well, there are days when I'm fed up with the whole being pregnant thing and when I just want my body back to myself. I'm fed up of moaning & groaning every time I have to bend over, with my maternity trousers falling down like a man's with a huge beer belly and with wearing the same clothes that I have for months etc. (I mean, I do change them daily, but I have a limited maternity wardrobe!), but I'm so worried about coping with a newborn that I'm almost happy to wait.

I realise how selfish I've become. I've got two other kids, but they're old enough to get up and get dressed in the morning, get their own cereal and amuse themselves for much of the day. I can have a bath/shower and watch 'Corrie' in peace...there's going to be a lot less of all that kind of stuff once the baby's here!

Then again, the sooner s/he is born, the sooner s/he can grow up a bit. Am I the only one who doesn't like the total dependence of newborns? I think other people's babies look adorable, it's just that I prefer older babies/children (preferable from about 3 years onwards). As you can't have them at that age (unless you adopt), having a newborn is just a case of "needs must" for me.

Perhaps I'll be different this time? I was on such a high after my 4D scan that I couldn't sleep. Maybe I'll be more chilled out this time and better able to enjoy my baby? I hope so!

I'm also dreading the labour. I had such a horrendous time first time around that it's starting to become a creeping fear (although I'm trying my best not to even think about it).

I do agree though - it's beginning to feel like forever (or at least the longest pregnancy ever). I'm just trying to enjoy my last few weeks of (relative) freedom. :D

I totally agree with you Wendy, I'm not a huge newborn fan. My youngest is 2 and a half and just getting to that "nice" age. I'm really daunted by the fact i'm going to have another newborn. The only time i don't want this all to hurry up is when i go to bed at 11 and wake at 7 with no interuptions, no 2 hourly feeds or inconsolable baby crying ............ omg what am i doing - too late now!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I think once your LO's are here you will look back and wish for this quiet time :lol: :wink:
Your LO's will be here and the whole world sooner than you know it, as some of you already know hehe
Very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back