when did you get AF after mc?

lottie89

Reaction score
Was just wondering how long you had to wait for the first period after your mc. I mc'd at 5 weeks, and was due on yesterday and it never came. I had strong pre-menstrual symptoms all week and now they're gone.

Move your arse :witch:

xx

Everyone is different Hun so sorry for your lose I had my first about 6 weeks after Hun hope this helps xxxx

I was wondering the same thing i had my angel 5 weeks ago and still nothing xxx

I was 10 weeks wen I had erpc and it took 9 weeks to get my first af cos I didn't get a negative hpt for 5 weeks then 2 weeks later I ovulated n 2 weeks later af arrived hence the 9 weeks but wen I had my early loss in October at 4.5 weeks my af arrived as normal 4 weeks later xxx

My hcg was 20 3 weeks ago and negative hpt last week. Fx it comes soon :)

I was 8 weeks and 10 weeks when I lost mine naturally. I got my first neg test 14 days after both my MCs, Then my period arrived 15 days after that.

AF arrived 3-4 weeks after the bleeding stopped.
I had a mmc and D&C at 8-9 weeks.

Mine was exactly 28 days after the bleeding stopped.

mine arrived 28 days after I lost my angel too, but I believe it can differ depending on if you lost naturally, with tablets or after a D&C, because of the speed you stop bleeding with the MC. Hope you get yours soon if thats what your wanting.

My period was 11 weeks late after MC. Had to go to my GP in the end to get things going again. That's rare though and I'm sure yours will turn up much earlier.

I had 2 natural miscarriages and my period after them came as if it was a normal cycle, around 26-28 days after the actual loss-not from when bleeding started x

It turned up today, totally regretted asking it to turn up lol. xx

See it as a step to a new begining hun, the first AF after a MC can be more painful, but at least you can start trying again if you feel ready to

yeah the cramp has been quite bad today, it was what woke me up this morning. I'd love to start trying again, but the oh left me when he found out I was expecting. I've come to realise though that the time will come for me to try again and fx I have a healthy pregnancy this time :)

Baby dust to all

xxx

Oh I'm sorry hun, I didn't know your story. You will find a nice guy one day and have a beautiful baby xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back