When did you get a bump?

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by LD1978, May 29, 2013.

1. LD1978

LD1978 Well-Known Member

Just wondering when you ladies that are a bit further along got a proper bump. Im only 14 weeks and dont have the smallest of stomachs so think its going to be a while for me :( I just want a proper bump so I look pregnant rather than fat. When does it go hard? Mines just a blob at the moment! x

2. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

i'm nearly fourteen weeks and i've already got a little bump and my belly is very hard!! but it is different for everyone, some people it takes a while and some people hardly get a bump! but i do know what you mean, we're at that stage where we don't really look pregnant we just look a bit podgy! my boobs have gotten so much bigger aswell, i am very petite so i didn't really have any boobies and now i can't even do my buttons up on my work shirt!!:p xxx

3. LD1978

LD1978 Well-Known Member

My boobs have got bigger too! I think my belly was too fat to start with to start showing a bump yet! Wheres my bump - I want a bump!! ha x

4. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

i look so different since i've become pregnant, it's shocking! i used to be nothing and now i have big boobies, curves and a booty! happy days!:p and your bump will come! a girl i know didn't start showing until around 24 weeks! xx

5. Lauren84

Lauren84 Well-Known Member

I first noticed a bump when I was about 14 weeks, that's when I started taking photos every week. I think I for a definite bump by 18 weeks x

6. JJ Mum

JJ Mum Well-Known Member

With my first when in great shape , it took till 20 weeks to start showing but you wouldnt say i was preg, the next two about 16 weeks i think, so less each time. last time i was 20 weeks and someone at work did a double take so i announced and this time, well i just look very podgey or thick in the middle, very high with nothing below!! Very odd!! It woukd look like a pie belly but its out of proportion with rest of me, in the evening i look huge after dinner!! I think im going to be bigger this time round! So thats it , healthy eating again from now!!!

As for boobs!! Well huge , i think most of my 6 lbs gained are boobs !

7. MrsHop

MrsHop Well-Known Member

I have a rather large bump! You can't miss it, everyone is asking when I'm due etc and when I say I'm 14 weeks today they are shocked! Had loads of people notice today (I work in a very large supermarket, lots of staff!)

8. twinkle90

twinkle90 Well-Known Member

Im not the skinniest of girls and ive kinda got it in my head that you wont tell ive got a bump just fat. Im jealous of the bumps! :( xxx

9. Pippa1703

Pippa1703 Well-Known Member

i'm the same, i have a sizable amd chunky tummy so i reckon i'll be at least 22+ weeks before anything is noticably bump-like :(

10. Gemsy

Gemsy Well-Known Member

About 15-16 weeks for me, I was quite bloated from about 8 weeks, but it turned into bump around 15. I now have a very noticeable bump at 21 weeks (must do bump photo actually!), and am still adjusting to people noticing I am pregnant!

11. smnicholson92

smnicholson92 Well-Known Member

I was about 14 weeks wen people started noticing im defenatly not slim but this is my 3rd and u always show quicker if uve alresdy had one xxx

12. Bubbles1987

Bubbles1987 Well-Known Member

I would say started looking bump like 18 weeks to me but had some comments from people asking if I was pregnant from 15. It is so different for everyone though xxx

13. DiddlePlumbs

DiddlePlumbs Well-Known Member

I was getting a little bit of a bump then suddenly, whilst putting on my work uniform this morning, I seemed to have "popped" so to speak. It was only 3 days ago that I last wore and my god did I not fit into it today :(

14. Plaztikman

Plaztikman Well-Known Member

About 17/18 weeks for my missus :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

15. mumto2bubs

mumto2bubs Well-Known Member

I have shown really early with all of my pregnancies. I have a proper baby bump and am only 16 weeks. I'd say I look about 6 months easily. I have a naturally small frame and usually a size 10.

I started to widen around the middle and develop a bump around 9 weeks. I had to tell my staff, as couldn't hide it .

You'll see pic on bump gallery, from a few weeks ago

16. LD1978

LD1978 Well-Known Member

Ooh lots of different ones but looks like anything from 15 to 18 weeks. X

17. flisstebbs

flisstebbs Well-Known Member

Not sure if my bump isn't constipation.... :roll:

18. ChloeSmith

ChloeSmith Well-Known Member

I seem to have grown massively the past couple of weeks. Starting to get comments now and am 19 weeks tomorrow! X

19. Plaztikman

Plaztikman Well-Known Member

Hello Chloe how r u, I'm sure u were my bump buddy at one point haha :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

20. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

Mine has only just started to look like a pregnancy bump. I just looked like I'd put on weight. And I was slim to start with so I expected it to look obvious earlier! And its still not obvious in some outfits tbh. Everyone is different, I just filled out all across the middle to start with so wasn't at all obvious to anyone else. My body looks drastically different to me though! Xx

#20 umbongo, May 29, 2013
    Last edited: May 29, 2013