When did you feel your bubba move for the first time?

Annie050408

Reaction score
I'm now 13+3 and wondering when I can hope to feel the baby move?

Its different for everyone hun but I think if its your first you wont feel anything for another 3/4 weeks at least. I didnt feel a thing till 23 weeks but my god he/she is making up for it now.

I got really impatient waiting but it will happen xxxxx

just this last week!!! I was 17 weeks on Tuesday, so guess I was about 16+4 when I first really recognised it. mine didn't feel like butterflies or flutterings like everyone has said, more like a muscle twitch!!

I was told you may feel little flutters any time after 16 weeks but are more likely to feel them after 20 weeks. :)

I have only recently been feeling Ava move but i think thats more to do with the position of my placenta. xxx

Thanks all- I didn't expect anything for at least another 3 weeks- v excited!

i didnt feel the fluttering that every1 else felt either just a huge kick at 19 weeks. u'll know exactly wot it is when you feel it x

I felt a fluttering at around 17 weeks but have been getting full on kicks and pokes since about 20 weeks. At first it felt more like the baby was turning around (really weird feeling!) but now I can definitely recognise a foot or an elbow :)

i was about 20 weeks the first time and about 16 the 2nd xx

I was 22 weeks the first time and 15 this time round, it's so difficult to explain what it feels like almost like someone is tapping on the inside like little flicks!! Xx

i was 20 + 2 felt class now he will not stop lol

i was 15 weeks when i felt this one move for the first time, i was in the bath the first few times i felt him move.

Everyones different, I felt my first movements at 17 weeks

with my first it was about 18/20 wks with this one i was woken by flutterings a couple of days ago was the lovelyest thing i ever felt nothing since tho but bit soon so it was prob wind hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back