2nd or more time mams.....

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
......when did you feel your baby move?

Im 16 weeks today and for the last couple of weeks ive been convied Ive had very subtle flutters.....but now Im sure little legs is moving and giving me little tapping sensations!

Nothing like the kicks you feel further on but like I know the baby is there and is on the move now and again and was just wondering when you all felt your second or subsequent babies move?

Its very exciting and I cant wait till dh and dd can feel little legs moving around too xxx

Hi Wilma -

I'm not very good at picking up on the flutters to be honest!

22 weeks with my first three , and then 20 weeks this time

Yours sound positive tho, hope it is !

Thanks JJ....I just dont know its been soooo long lol but it def feels a lot stronger than gassy movements so Im hopefull its little movements!

I suppose if its not then it wont be much longer till it is belting the living day lights out of me anyway lol xxx

I felt bubs at 16 weeks with an anterior placenta (high one though) though had felt flutters previously and put it down to gas! Lol! x it's so exciting!!!!

I felt the odd flutters quite early but def movement from 16ish weeks xxx

Same as Emma! I'm sure I felt flutters as early as 10 weeks but they became def movements from 16 weeks!

yeah i could feel mine sooner on 2nd 3rd 4th pregnancies

Oooh thanks ladies...so It could be little legs I can feel at times...yeyyyyy! I just want big thumps I loved feeling dd move about hee hee exciting stuff ehh!!! xxx

I first felt little flicks at 16 weeks. Such a cool sensation, made me laugh and it did tickle a bit. The movements are becoming stronger, I cant wait to see them from the outside though.

They probably are baby movements you're feeling!

With my first baby, I had these sensations for ages and thought it was just a funny kind of wind, until it dawned on me that the 'poking' sensation I was feeling was my little girl! I was about 18 weeks at that point!

With my others, I could tell at about 12-14 weeks and definitely at 16 weeks.

i felt like popcorn popping at 13weeks, wasnt 100% sure though( thought i was going crazy) but defiant movement around 16 weeks. now i can feel kicks !!!
with my DD felt movement at 16 weeks xx

Last edited:
im beyond confused :S
i thought i could feel baby movements....then thought it was gas....now all i can feel is my pulse in my abdomen so i dont knw if baby is kickin or not as i really dont knw what im lookin for.
i get the odd feeling but i dont knw if its a muscle spasm low down (inch or so below belly button) or near my appendix scar.

wish i could be of more help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back