When did you buy maternity clothes?

The maternity selection at my local matalan absolutely sucks!!
I bought 2 tops but struggled to find anything else decent.

I've found H&M to be alright, but I've just bought some tops in a bigger size and my bump sits nice in them as long as they are long enough.

I bought maternity jeans from next, which are super comfy - they sit under the bump.
But I'm going to have to buy a few more bits and pieces as I'm fed up wearing the same few outfits all the time lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I was doing ok because I survive in dresses and tights/leggings. But now a lot of my floaty dresses are feeling the strain - where bump is there it means my dresses end a lot higher up my leg now - not very lady like for a pregnant lady!

Trying to find nice summery dresses - but having real difficulty :(

I think I got my 1st maternity jeans at 16 weeks
arnt you a ''father to be'' lol how come you bought maternity jeans

i have only bought 2 pairs of Maternity trousers, work trousers and Jeans. I lost alot of weight at the start of my pregnancy in normal clothes i used to be a 14 and dropped to a 10 Now in maternity clothes im an 8 to 10 depending on where i get my bits from. It all depends how comfortable you are. I still wear normal tops as most of mine are baggy anyways. Good luck sweetie xxx

I am a size 10/12, and still fitting into all my jeans! But for comfort I have started wearing leggings....haven't bought any maternity clothes yet..... xx

Ive not bought anything yet.

My legs are still as slim as they were, it's just my bum and tum that have got bigger :blush:

I'm gonna invest in some maternity pants as soon as I can afford to, and probably just buy a load of primark tops in bigger sizes, as I dont plan to wear them again x

For jeans I was 8 weeks, was mostly in leggings though. Still fitting in some long tops, but really struggling for work clothes just now. Need to shop this weekend!! xx

Oooh, I like the maternity things in new look! x

Oops I am going on holiday today and packed a load of bits but there are a few items that I don't think I'll fit into....will bf shopping as soon as I get back!

Thanks for the tips all those shops are easy to get to :)

Have a lovely week, back soon!

Ps I've taken my Doppler with me ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back