• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When did you start wearing maternity clothes?

I bought pair of maternity jeans at 14 weeks but that was because I desperately needed a new pair of jeans and thought it would be silly to buy normal ones! Other than that I'm 15 weeks but not got much of a bump at all and all my clothes still fit me!

I must say that my maternity jeans are the best fitting jeans I've ever bought!

I dont know about anyone else but i couldnt have anything tight on me (pants digging in or anything) from really early on it made me feel uncomfortable so started wearing loose clothes early x

My lil pot bump appeared over night! cant fasted work pants or get my pencil skirt over my buum so I bought a stretchy maternity black skirt for work so I can still wear my usual tops and then size 12 leggings (usually a 10) so I have enough room for stretch and comfort. xxx
When I weight myself I don't seem to have put much weight on only a few lbs but I have a bump first thing in the morning before I have eaten so know it isn't just, bloat. Weird ?xx

I forgot I posted this! I can still fit in most clothes but they are getting a bit snug. I'm gonna buy something next week I think !

I dont know about anyone else but i couldnt have anything tight on me (pants digging in or anything) from really early on it made me feel uncomfortable so started wearing loose clothes early x

I was the same! Couldn't bare it! I think I was 10 weeks when I started buying! I tried my work trousers on the other day that I wore before I was pregnant and they still fit :shock: but they felt so uncomfortable! I am struggling with tops, I put one of my normal tops on the other day and felt like I couldn't breathe it was so tight!!! I love my maternity clothes, but it really is just for comfort :) x x

I was the same! Couldn't bare it! I think I was 10 weeks when I started buying! I tried my work trousers on the other day that I wore before I was pregnant and they still fit :shock: but they felt so uncomfortable! I am struggling with tops, I put one of my normal tops on the other day and felt like I couldn't breathe it was so tight!!! I love my maternity clothes, but it really is just for comfort :) x x

The best thing i bought was a pair of bump bands from matalan for £8 and they hold up any pants so i can buy a bigger size for the confort but they wont fall down, also covers any undone buttons lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back