when did ure LO smile!

NICCI

Reaction score
when did ure lo smile properly and how did u know it wasnt wind!! i keep thinking jack has smiled but im not sure!! did u do anything specific to make them smile, jack is 7 weeks old on wed xxxxxx

Thomas was 25 days old and i caught it on camera
you no its real as their whole face lights up and they get a shine in there eyes :D
xx

5 weeks and two days when I deffo know it was aimed at me!! He was smiling befoer that, but I alway put it down to wind!

Angel was 21 days old. She did it for her daddy first. Everytime he kissed her she smiled. One straight after the next. Definately not wind. Then the next day for my mum. Took me ages to get her to smile at me!

Round 4/5 weeks...I was never 100% sure if it was wind or not but she started doing it more often and like 'manda and thomas' said their eyes light up and you know they are definately looking at you.

It's the best thing!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

3 weeks 5 days! Caught on camera, result!!!

It will almost certainly be proper smiles at 7 weeks :cheer:

around 3/4 weeks, it was just wonderful, i thought it was wind but as soon as she looked at me she smiled and i just knew :)

it was the day after his 6 week check.....which happened to be when he was 7 weeks old lol :lol: :lol: so 7 weeks and 1 day!! he was very hard to get to smile and took along time to get lots of smiles from him, he is still not very giving with them when it comes to strangers but is always smiling at home and is now trying to laugh!!

I'm pretty sure he's been smiling the past couple of days - if in doubt I'd say yes, they're smiling. People who say it's wind are just cynical! xx

About 5-6 weeks
in the mornings especially - to apologise for the nights!
Try pocking his nose and make silly noises
:lol:

Last week when he was bang on 3 weeks old, he does it for me all the time now, never stops smiling for mummy.
He hasn't smiled at OH yet.... BUT when my dad talks to him in baby voice he grins away at grandad.

It made me cry to see him smiling, i thought it was wind at first, but now i know it wasn't all i have to do is say hello to him and the big grin appears.....sooooo cute.

I think it was around 9 weeks that we had a real smile.

Aimee was about 4 weeks old. It was obviously a smile and not just gas as her whole face was beaming, her eyes was sparkling as well. She is 6 weeks now and is smiling more often now. Nearly everytime I talk to her she smiles.

Hi,

Ruby was about 6-7 weeks when she smiled properly (she kind of did it before but I think it was just wind). She smiles lots at her sisters.

The health visitor told me when I said he had been smiling that it was only real if he was looking at someone when he did it as it should be interactional smiling as its a social skill so if they're looking at something random its wind! She made me laugh as when I said he had been smiling at the light in the window she said 'babies dont look at things and smile thinking 'yeah lifes great!' :rotfl: I thought he just liked the window! :oops: Reggie has smiled whilst ive been talking to him a couple times in the last week so I'd say from about 7 weeks. xx

you no its a proper smile when you get a proper gummy beamer! ky was a couple days before 6 weeks and it was at his dad when i handed him to OH when he got in from work, will never forget it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back