when could i do a sneaky early test?

louise280981

Reaction score
hello loves just wondered when i could de an early test :lol:
its well early i know i think i ovulated sat ( so not sure if i count sat??) if not then im 9dpo driving myself :wall2: again have had 2 sleepless night, watery discharge, sore boobs and headaches!! promised myself i wouldnt look for symptoms this time :fib:
xx

Last edited:
It is possible if you have conceived this month it might show up on a test.. But I didn't get my BFP until 10 days after my period was due.. So that was quite a bit after ovulation.. Try not to stress yourself too much :hug: although I know its easier said than done. I would say try your best to wait it out until after your next expected period to avoid disapointment :hug: Everything crossed for you :dust: xxx

I got a negative at 9dpo and positive at 10dpo... some people will get positives earlier than that but it's also common to get false negatives so early. Fingers crossed for you!

thank you both going to try and wait till friday if i can i will be 13dpo then. really hope this is my month really feel different this time!!

^^^^Same as Sam's Mum - nothing at 9DPO but a :bfp: at 10DPO. So long as you think you can handle the disappoinment of a :bfn: then go for it :) I loved POAS so I always started at 9DPO

I didnt get my BFP until a week after my missed period, even 3 or 4 days after my missed period I was getting BFNs. It was really crushing. If I had to do it again i would definately wait until as late as possible to test. Easy for me to say now though! Good Luck hun

:dust::dust::dust:

xxxx

i cant wait i wish i could so going to test in the morning lol and if its bfn then do another one friday!! i dont mind seeing a bfn as long as the witch stays away im happy xx

:thumbup: That's exactly how I looked at it. A :bfn: could change to a :bfp: as long as the :witch: keeps away ;)

great minds think alike :) lets just hope i can sleep tonight :shock: will end up poas at 5am when oh goes to work lol

I think it helps to pass the time TBH. I'm not the kind of person to get too down about these things so I found it was something to focus on :)

all my tests were performed at 4.30 am cos that was when I had to wee.... I had a really feint pos at 10dpo too (on a 10mu test)

Good luck xx

thanks love god everything crossed!! will be on here first thing just got to remember not be too upset if its a bfn as its early xx

well i did the test and it was :bfn:im not too gutted :fib: as i know its still so so early but i had hope :)
on the bright side im not out till :witch: arrives at the weekend so still got a chance
thanks girls not telling anyone im testing etc so its great to have you all to chat too :)

I agree :) Everything crossed for you, good luck for the weekend :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back