Took another test this morning and..... UPDATE

princesskel

Reaction score
It was very very faint but a definite thick pink line which appeared at 4 minutes and i didnt need to squint to see it!! Am not going to beliieve it though until i have a dark line and if af dosent turn up. I am 11 DPO and didnt use an early test just a supermarket one. When do you think a clearblue would work? Just want to see the word pregnant not a vv faint line!! Am still worried they might be evaps but have done 6 now - could they all be evaps? Its just they are so faint! :?

Another thing that worries me is i started spotting on 9dpo which may of been implantaion but has been 3 days of spotting now. It is mainly brown discharge when i wipe but have had a few watery red spots. Have never spotted before. Do you think i should be worried?? :(

Not sure hun - fingers crossed it is a BFP

(although you do realise that by admitting you test so early you are now eligible to join the POAS anonymous group?!)

Hope it turns out to be good news :D

I would say having done 6 means you are definately eligible to join poas anon :rotfl:

tbh hun if you have had 6 faint +s i would say that you are most def pregnant..... :cheer:

Yes I agree with MissGobby. Looks like you have got your BFP. :hug:

was it a tesco test?

They are the same strength of test as clearblue and have always been really accurate for me

Looks like you got your BFP- congrats :hug:

Well did another test and it was still faint but darker than yesterday and came up at about 3/4 minutes. Am not going to believe it though until af dosent turn up - is due on sunday. Am still having brown spotting and a bit of red but not as much as before! Will probably go to see the doctor on monday if i get a strong bfp. Am worried about the spotting though as didnt have any with my first 2 pregnancies.
Hubby thinks he has super sperm due to me getting pregnant the first month of trying 3 time now :shock: :rotfl:

well a quiet congratulations for you then - hope AF stays away.

Just out of interest...do you rent OH out? :D

she's serious lmao
hopefully congrats to u hun !

whats ya secret , 3 times first month :shock:

lol libs!!
(well a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!)

Quiet congrats to you princesskel!

I'm just keeping a list of men who happen to be v fertile....if we get to 12 months I'm going to start knocking on doors :rotfl:

sounds like its your implantation blees, i had similar for 4 days getting darker. . good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back