When can you tell the sex?

madam bully

Reaction score
I keep reading conflicting stories and just want to know at what stage can they get a good indication of the sex of the baby?

I am off to New York in my 18th week and if I knew what it was by then I caould go even crazier with shopping!!!

Hi Madam,

Supposedly, they can usually get a good clue at your 20 wk scan, but my friend is 40 weeks and about to pop, but every scan she has had has been inconclusive because the bubba keeps facing the wrong way or crossing it's legs!!! She really wanted to know too, needless to say, her nursery is cream!!!!

Evie x

You can normally find out at your 20 week scan but I'm sure I remember my friend who went a couple of weeks before and she found out the sex so I guess it depends which way the baby is facing, how close to 20 weeks your scan wil be etc.

Hey hun, babybond offer a gender scan from 16 weeks for 75 pounds, see there website xxx

I found out what mine was at my 16 week growth scan. Its pretty difficult to tell before then.

NHS will rarely tell you before 20 weeks, I had a private babybond scan at 18 weeks. They do it from 16 but recommend you wait a couple of weeks more :)
Its an amazing experience and highly recommend

I have booked my gender scan with babybond for 16 weeks on 31st March, they said if they can't tell you get to go back for free 2 weeks later. I'm really excited!

Piglet xx

pigletpoo said:
I have booked my gender scan with babybond for 16 weeks on 31st March, they said if they can't tell you get to go back for free 2 weeks later. I'm really excited!

Piglet xx

Bargain!

Hi

I think it depends on the baby really some girls here found out at 16 weeks but when i went that early with Kiara they werent able to tell yet so closer to 20 weeks is what they suggest most places
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back