Can sicknees levels tell you the sex?

excited

Reaction score
Im not sure if anyone else has heard this but I am now convinced we are having a boy as I havent had any sickness (so far!) at all.

It might just be coincidence but everyone I know who wasnt sick during pregnancy ended up having little boys and those who were very ill had girls. I know quite a few people with on or more of each sex and the theory still works! Some say that your hormone levels are higher when its a girl.

What do you reckon?
x

Last edited:
I was sick when i had Adam so i say that the theory wasnt 100% true x x

I have friends who have been really sick the whole pregnancies and theres a mix of boys and girls. Just one of many wives tales I think :)

True for me i was so ill with my girl and fine with my boy.

I've pretty much heard the same with friends and family and the majority of the sickness/no sickness have worked out girl = sick, boy = no sick.
Which leads me also to believe I'm having a little boy. I've had nothing so far either. I also have been calling it him without realising, although for a few days, it did get called her but went back to being a him.

xxx

i was not sick with my son but am being sick with this baby so ill let you know xx

I was never physically sick, just felt nausous and i'm having a girl :). my friend who had a boy had terrible sickness and was physically sick alot. Wives tale me thinks! everyone is different eh :) xx

I have had no sickness atall, been really lucky. I am having a girl...i think its an old wives tale x

My sister was very sick when she was pregnant with my nephew.... Also three of my friends had boys in the last 12 months and one of them was sick the whole way through the pregnancy...

Sorry... :-(

I was horrifically sick through most of my pregnancy and I had a boy! Wish it was true that boys didn't cause sickness cos it would've been such a happier pregnancy lol

My mum had 3 girls and wasn't sick at all. I haven't had much sickness and my boyfriend is convinced I am having a girl due to my cravings for sweet fruit... god knows the relevance.
I think it's an old wives tale.

It's total codswallop! I wasn't sickly with my little boy, but have been hung over the loo pretty much 24/7 until around week 21 this time. I don't know if I'm having a boy or girl, but my cousin had a boy in December & was poorly unfortunately until around week 32.

All old wives tales - each pregnancy is entirely different. But it keeps those of us on team yellow guessing!!

Sunnyb xxx

I have hardly been sick prob two weeks out of whole preg and I'm having a boy :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back