i wanna know the sex now!!!

abbiecourt

Reaction score
i really want to know sex of my baby lol i got a while to wait i want to start buying some things i got a feeling of what the sex wud be but u never know lol x

I know I'm dying to know aswell. I would love a girl but either would be great x

id love a girl i already have 2 boys a house full of boys arghhhhhh help!!!

aww I know hunny, I wanna know now too even though I know its gonna be ages. I already have some baby girl clothes stored away in a vacuum bag because I just couldn't wait! I know it's bad. At least you've only got a few more weeks. :) xx

aww I know hunny, I wanna know now too even though I know its gonna be ages. I already have some baby girl clothes stored away in a vacuum bag because I just couldn't wait! I know it's bad. At least you've only got a few more weeks. :) xx

aww girls clothes what if u have a boy? lol

on my first lad they where not allowed to tell the sex of babys so i had to guess on clothes but i had that weird feeling that it was a boy and got some boys clothes and 2 girls dresses. my mum knitted unisex cardigans etc so it was not to bad x

i should have my next scan by end of april oh it feels so far away :(

a friend of mine was selling loads of brand new girls clothes because her daughter grew out of them fast so I couldn't help but buy them and say they were for a present for someone else! It's all cloak and dagger stuff! And yeah I have no boys clothes yet so better hope its a girl! I just couldn't stay away from those little booties and baby grows anymore! :) xx

Aw, I've always wanted to find out but then I think I want the surprise of being handed my baby and being told what the sex is. Think it would be an amazing moment but not really decided!

I've got a big bag of unisex clothes that were given to me, mostly sleepsuits/vests/babygros but there's also a teeny pair of booties which I always coo over when I see them lol. x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back