When Can I Give...

oh thanks Beanie, that sounds absolutely gorgeous :cheer:
OH and I are right softies when it comes to curry, I only eat kormas and OH pasadenas. So I really want to up Dans tastes (and ours). I'm going to make it at the weekend.
I like the idea of using the leftover chicken, I'm a sucker for cooking leftovers. We've got chicken and chunky vegetable soup for lunch made from Sundays chicken!

Jen&James said:
Oo what age can you give that from Beanie??

there isn't anything in it that you have to watch out for, so I would say 6 months on. Cally is having it for the first time on saturday - OH can change her bum on sunday ;)

beanie said:
Jen&James said:
Oo what age can you give that from Beanie??

there isn't anything in it that you have to watch out for, so I would say 6 months on. Cally is having it for the first time on saturday - OH can change her bum on sunday ;)

Oo cool! Im gonna try it on James then :D

Thanks Missus! :hug:

Lily LOVES a curry :lol: She seems to prefer things with huge flavours - Curry / mediteranian than meat and veg.

Damn her expersive tastes :lol:

Jade&Evie said:
I'm so excited about hitting th 6 month mark!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

it becomes so much easier!

I can't believe she is almost 6 months though!!! where did that time go?!?

Sam&Alice said:
[quote="Jade&Evie":ygp1wqv4]I'm so excited about hitting th 6 month mark!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

it becomes so much easier!

I can't believe she is almost 6 months though!!! where did that time go?!?[/quote:ygp1wqv4]

:cry: I don't know! Just think though... when we come to visit 'bump' Alice and Evie will be able to cause havoc together! x

Im a very laid back mother - never sterilized dummies, stopped sterlizing at 4 months, let her have chocolate occasionally and let her have petite filous :lol:

Though as shes a self feeder i plonk a load of fruit in front of her and she stuffs her face merrily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back