When can I fly until?

Beauandhamish

Reaction score
Looking at booking a last holiday as a couple together, the only time we can both get off work is a week in October. Flying back it would make me 29+5. Can I fly at this time? Or would I not even want to lol? Don't know weather to book abroad or somewhere in this country! X

I went to Zante last summer at 28 weeks and loved it :) I had to have a letter from my midwife saying I was very unlikely to go into labour any time soon but everything was fine xxx

i think its 36weeks.

My friend is going abroad at 34weeks and shes allowed to fly.

Its only anything happens within your pregnancy to consider you high risk that you might not be able to.
Id mention it to ur MW or DR before booking just to ask what the normal issues could be that would prevent you from flying. But all being well 29wks is fine hun xxx

Depends on different airlines how many weeks you will be on the return journey. Tip get good insurance and take your notes with you.

I thought it was 28 weeks? I've always had in my head that I can't go abroad after June when I'm 28 weeks. You need to check with the airline & your travel insurer x

its 28 weeks without a letter from the mw if you do fly later provided airline is happy and provided travel insurance is happy and no complications during preg then you are fine. i would however say bo a relatively short flight.... you wont be so comfy by then!!! xx

We're going away in 3 weeks I'll be flying back when I'm 29 weeks. Most airlines let you fly with a docs note after 28 weeks so you'll be fine x

Definitely check with the specific airline you are intending to go with as it does vary.xxx

Airline says I can go if Iv got doctors note, just got to convince oh now lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back