When can bubs...

Levi89

Reaction score
Tell the difference between my voice and my hubbys?

The other day I was in the bath and she usually loves it (although my ribs takes a beating!) and she wriggles about... but this one time she never moved at all. Which made me worried as it would so I called DH through and asked him to talk to her... so he did then he put his hand on my belly and she booted him so hard that I thought her foot was going to pop right through lol!

She's back to being an active kiddo now, which makes me think she was just sleeping or whatever - but whenever she hears his voice or his hand goes on my belly she goes mental! Yet if anyone else does it (apart from me) she goes all shy lol...

xxx

they can tell a mans voice very early on as it is a deeper tone, and in third trimester is when they start to tell the difference and notice ur voice, esp at 30 wks when their hearing is fully formed.

boo boo does that when OH touches tummy.....kicks really hard. i am sure they can def tell the difference....

Its so so crazy!! And also super cute! I think LO is defo a daddy's girl :) xx

My other half used to poke me and talk to my belly just to wake her up, she used to go mental in there which is lovely but when she had been kicking me all day and breaking my ribs it did get a bit annoying at times. She doesnt do it the same anymore, i dont think there is enough room now and she is in proper sleep patterns but i think she is defo going to be a daddys girl when she arrives.

yeah, they can hear a man's voice a lot earlier - due to the lower frequency. Mine's often a little best. DH always gets more of a response than i do. xxx

I honestly thought it was me going crazy. if i want lo to kick (or calm down), guaranteed when my oh puts his hand on my belly, it will x

I'm not sure when they begin to tell the difference, but I've began noticing that LO seems to move a lot when OH puts his hand on my tummy and talks to him! It's so cute, and puts a big smile on the boyfriends face!

BUba always does crazy when my OH talks to bump :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back