Breech bubs...been to hospital!

HideiLu

Reaction score
4.30pm - Had midwife appointment - She had a feel around and said little man was still breech and laying diagonally across me with his head just below my right ribs and hi bum above my left hip :roll: She called the hospital who told me to go in for a scan.

5.45pm - Had a bit of a wait for hospital midwife before she had a poke around and thought my MW was right and would just have to wait for doctor to be free to come and do a scan. She said same as my MW, That baby was not even engaged in the slightest, all round the centre of pelvis was just squishy when she pressed on it.

6.25pm - Little man done a massive wriggle that shook my whole stomach for about 5 minutes solid!!

6.35 - Doctor came to do scan, she had a feel first and said head was definately engaged!!! :shock: She done a scan and confirmed this!!! Doc and MW were quite surprised as said this just hardly ever happens!

So in about an hour the cheeky little scamp and flipped right round!!! :wall: :wall:

Just hope he stays this way now else. Can't have him getting confused about which way is 'out' like this on the big day!! :roll:

fantastic news that he in engaged now, and in that time - WOW! :D hope he stays like that for you sweetie

aww, glad your lil boy wriggled to the right place.
hope he stays there for you
x

Thanks ladies...

Just wanted to add, while we were sitting round waiting, there was a little cry from across the corridor...the first cry of a newly born little bubs!!! :D :D It gave us both a massive smile without saying a word!! :D

Wow... whats the odds of that! So glad your LO has turned. How exciting that bubs has engaged too :cheer:

jennifer1981 said:
Wow... whats the odds of that! So glad your LO has turned. How exciting that bubs has engaged too :cheer:

Very slim apparently...maybe I just have a wide open pelvis! :lol: You could even see the change in bump shape! OH and MW both commented on it!

Thats crazy but brilliant news. Really glad you LO is the right way round now :cheer:

Alex xxx

That's amazing!

So glad he's moved head down for you, really hope he stays that way.

My bubs sounds like he's in the same position as yours was. His/her head is below my ribs on the right side. :pray: that bubs turns around like yours.

That's fantastic Hidelu!!!! I was worried when I read the title of your thread because I know how concerned I was with my little girl being breech. Well he's definitely a little tinker isn't he....expect lots of practical jokes in the future!
:cheer: :dance: :cheer:

oh how cool, i hope my little person turns round soon, and not just to relieve me from the pain of having her in my ribs all the time!

HideiLu my son did that too albeit 19 years ago!! :D I still remember the feeling though as I thought he was going to pop out of my mouth :D He stayed engaged and I started in labour about 2 days later :D Good luck.

Jane x

Wow how fast did he move, he must have known he was going to get prodded and poked into moving so did it the easy way for you.
Any chance he could send some vibes to my LO now to do the same.

:lol: Cheeky monkey, cant believe he moved like that lol. bet you're glad he has tho :)

Little terror!! He's been a right rebel during your pregnancy! :lol: I know we've already decided that him and Evie will marry each other when they're older, but I'm afraid I'm not letting him near my daughter if he's this naughty later in life! :shakehead: xxx

Tis not naughtiness, tis cheekiness!! :wink: :moon:

Not sure where he gets it from though :think: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back