What's your forum style??

Minxy

Reaction score
I come on daily but only for a few minutes at a time as Stanley allows :lol:

I check 'View my posts' first, then 'View all posts since last visit' although I have to skim through and don't read most.

Does everyone else do this or do you visit individual boards? :think: I haven't done that since third tri!

i just look at em all indervidually tbh :hug:

View all posts since last visit, and I generally don't have timeso I just skim...... :D

I go to first year general first then go to posts since last visit if i get time

I go to third tri, off topic, and announce new arrival

and then second tri/first tri/adult area if I have time to kill!

Minxy said:
I check 'View my posts' first, then 'View all posts since last visit' although I have to skim through and don't read most.
i didnt even kno u could do that! how do u do it?! i just visit third tri mostly, then off-topic, then first year gen. disc. for the here i am!!!!!! thread, then first year pics and new arrivals. then if no-one interrupts me i sometimes go nosey in all the other sections! lol

trixipaws said:
Minxy said:
i didnt even kno u could do that! how do u do it?!

On the right hand sise of the screen on the forum main menu. You can 'view unanswered posts' too :D

I only really go on off topic and pics n stories
I go on the other bits if ive got a question to do with feedin etc
I leave the forum on all day n come bak n look every now and again lol

Becks&Riley said:

And you're a night owl becks, you're one of the 'after midnight' crew with me :lol:

i do just what you do minxy
and ever week or so i type my name in the search section incase i have missed some thing some one asking me a question or something :D

i normally go on to off topic first then to 1st yr then third tri then i skim lol

im on here ALL the time
i come onto off topic first
and then look at each room individually :)

I go through them all. 3rd tri, ask a mum, off topic then all the babies ones. Takes me ages though!

i just go to "view all post's since last visit" :D
i used to go thru them all but it took me ages :roll:

I go in most of the sections but main ones im in are 1st Tri, TTC, M/C & Off Topic. Oooo and of course the Adult Section ;)

Minxy said:
Becks&Riley said:

And you're a night owl becks, you're one of the 'after midnight' crew with me :lol:
we're hardcore \m/

I tend to start from the top and work my way down, or sometimes if I want a chnage I start from the bottom :wink: lol

I go to TTC first then all the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back