what's your fondest /funniest stories that make you happy?

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Im off to (bed at last)
i wamted to post this to carry on with my happiness drive.

what stories either your personaly or other peoples make you laugh out loud
or your fondest memories that make you smile with happiness???

One of mine is age 4 in my old back garden mud on my face and garden hose in my hands
chasing my Dad and our then next door neighbour around the garden soaking them to the skin :rotfl:

oh it still makes me smile :lol:

and aged 4 again dancing to top of the pops infront of the telly trying to sing the songs and copy the dances. :cheer:

and these ones

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=67906

leaving school for the last time was a BIG one for me i recall it will relife and glee. :D :D

snowboarding down the slopes in the alps n a sunny clear days and doing a fantastic 8) run as a passing hunky snowboarder giving me the eye :wink: :lol:

Seeing my Niece and Nephew for the first time and falling head over heels for my little cuties, :D :hug: im the proud Auntie

meeting my gourgoues man falling in love and being loved in return :hug:

the first time James said he loved me :hug:

seeing my beautiful son on the scanner and crying with happiness :hug:

feeling my son kick for the first time :hug:
seeing my son kick for the first time :hug:
Watching james excited proud daddy emotions play across his face as he felt and saw our son kick and move . :hug:

james talking to the bump telling collier he loves him :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

and the most embarrasing
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 23:58 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noone told me to belive this but in my compleate lack of knowleadge i did

I needed something to stick the flap on my pencil case down.
So i went rummaging in the cupboards
I came across a box with cotton type fabric attached to a thin plastic layer i peeled the layer of and found it was sticky
RESULT i thought
so i stuck it on
Took it to school
And had the P*** taken out of me as some of the children noticed and with great delight told me what it was.
A SANITRY towel
I HAD NO IDEA I WAS ONLY 10 YEARS OLD ,NO ONE HAD TOLD ME
I had no sex education at all in any dimension i was compleatly clueless
I was so MAD at my mum for not a least bloody telling me about periods and the stuff you use
This followed me all the way to High school i never lived it down

SO the stupidest thing ive belived is that Sanitry pads our really good for pencil cases
I can laugh now i wasn't then oh the shame

:oops: :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I did a good one too....

My first period arrived at 12 while I was on holiday in a caravan with my friend's family. She gave me some san towels and I was left to figure the rest out for myself.

I did something awful :oops:
I panicked and did something very wrong...

It was a rented static caravan in rows upon rows of caravans - basic. On removing my barely used san towel I realised there was no bin and it being the 1980's these chunkers weren't going to flush!! I didn't know what to do with it but I saw a hole in the floor and the temptation was too strong - I put the towel down the hole!!

Next morning I was walking with most of my friend's family - including her Mum and Dad when someone started to point at something on the tarmac under the caravan, something white and chunky, something her Mum wasn't about to explain, something nowhere near as red as my face! :shock: :shock:

I think her Mum just whistled it away. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back