J-Do (Jen) **JAMES IS HERE!!!! Now with pics**

happy-chick

Reaction score
UPDATE!!!

Baby James arrived at 10:55pm last night (15th) by emergency c-section weighing a WHOPPING 10lb 2oz :shock: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

She was in labour for 27 hours but James was too big for her small pelvis so they decided to take her for a c-section which she said was very scary but shes happy now she has her gorgeous son! She said he's the spit of Alan and he's not chubby just really long :)

Massive congratulations to Jen & Alan on the safe arrival of their gorgeous son James, you did fantastic Jen im really proud of u! Lots of love from me, Sam & Ellie xxxxx

james2.jpg

james1.jpg

I text Jen earlier to ask how she was doing hoping that she would be holding James by now, she text back with this...

'No such luck! Having a nightmare. Been 2cm dilated since sweep and only just got to 3cm despite heavy contractions. Turns out little man is back to back :( been sick 4 times pain is that bad. Things moving a bit more now and they are keeping me in cos 3cm and my BP is high & james heart rate high. Will keep you posted x'

Sounds like they are considering breaking her waters too, will let u know when I know more :) Good luck Jen your doing really well & you will have ur lil man very soon im sure!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwww bless her. It must be so frustrating to be in such agony and nothing is happening. I hope things get moving now and that they can ease the pain for her :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwww hope she's doing better now

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for letting us know how things are going :)

They should give her some help, poor Jen!!!

Give her my love if you speak to her :)

Bless her, the poor woman. I hope things start progressing for her soon. :hug:

aww jen best of luck it will soon be over with :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor thing it wasnt the news i was hoping for her, but i am sure it will all be worth it in the end. I hope it all goes quickly from now on for you honey! :hug:

awww bless her the poor thing!!! Hope things move a bit faster xx :hug:

Jen's waters have gone a few mins ago :D woo hoo things are moving for her!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

C'mon little man we wanna see u :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: i wondered if your LO was here yet. The end is in sight. Good luck :hug: :hug:

HOORAY!!!!!! :cheer:

It's nearly push o'clock :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back