What's this?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by skairdykat, Dec 7, 2007.

1. skairdykat

skairdykat Well-Known Member

Twice since Tuesday when I've wiped theres been like a bit of yellowey (sp?) brown jelly type thing. Not a lot but enough to think the normal week of spotting was going to start.

As some of you may know, since May I have been spotting brown stuff for a week B4 AF, starting on CD21 without fail. It's now CD25 and nothing apart from that. But it's defo not blood, like I say more like a jelly :oops: .

Really don't want to get my hopes up but with the spotting not starting I just can't help it :cheer:

Now I've written this it's guarenteed it'll start within the next hour :rotfl:

2. skairdykat

Your all looking but not answering :think: :rotfl:

3. Chrissy1

Chrissy1 Well-Known Member

:think: :think:

Not sure what it could be to be honest. When I first get EWCM I get a very clear Jelly like CM that is very stretchy. After a couple of days of that it just turns into my normal EWCM and stops being like lumpy jelly!! :shock: Sorry TMI

I don't know what it is or how to explain it but I just wanted to let you know that someone else has something similar too

:hug:

4. skairdykat

Thanks hun :hug:

All this TTC is a rolercoaster isn't it?

5. Chrissy1

Chrissy1 Well-Known Member

totally..... it's starting to wear me out tbh.

I knew when I got married in June that we would start trying straight away and I kept saying 'if we're not pregnant by christmas we're having expensive holidays instead of children' because I honestly thought it would only take a few months at most :wall: :wall:
    Lo and behold I'm still here and I'm now in the middle of my last 2ww before xmas and still there's no sign of babies!

And to top it all off everyone around me is getting pregnant and popping out babies like machines!!! :x :x I'm getting tempted to just call it quits!

Gosh what a moan that was!! Sorry hun.... Just having an off day. I'm so emotional at the min... I feel like crying now! :cry:

6. jemz24

jemz24 Well-Known Member

i have quite a lot of this yellowy d/c but have not idea wot it could be so when u find out let me kno hun lol

7. MicheLou

MicheLou Well-Known Member

i'M 9dpo and a couple of days when I have wiped today i've found on the tissue (I always check tissue, it's a habit i've had since childhood) a couple of strands of yellow thin gloop, it's not lumpy in consistency but sticks well to tissue and keeps it's shape. It's adefinate yellow colour though. Any thoughts?

8. skairdykat

Ooo and you've just got your BFP haven't you Michelou :cheer:

9. xxsammyxx

xxsammyxx Well-Known Member

Eeek I can't help you with this one but we are at the same stage now as "äm I, arent I?" Fingers crossed for us all and our BFP's!!! x

10. jemz24

jemz24 Well-Known Member

lol very interesting

11. Penstraze

Penstraze Well-Known Member

Not wanting to dash anyones hopes but had this just before AF arrived this month never had it before so dont know why this month but AF turned up about a day later, hope thats not the case for you girls! :hug:

12. jemz24

jemz24 Well-Known Member

maybe, but i had it like a week ago and my period has still not arrived. i had terrible crampin all day yesterday so i though maybe shes on her way now..but still nothin :wall: