Funny Pains - Implantation Or Wishful Thinking?

skairdykat

Reaction score
I'm 7DPO and today I've had a funny niggling pains on the lower right havd side of my stomach. Well not really stomach, lower than that, kinda inbetween top of my leg in the groin and my old c-section scar.
It's like a mix between AF cramps and something else but I don't know what the something else could be :think:
I tend to spot for the week before AF starting around CD21 (which is today).
I've have a furk around up there :oops: and theres no sign of the spotting. Usually if I have a feel around this time of my cycle there will be brown 'blood' on my finger, but today theres nothing.
Do you think it could be implantation or am I just wishful thinking?

Went and had my CD21 blood test today too and will get the results back next Wednesday. Just incase you were interested :lol:

Im not sure hun but im keeping my fingers crossed for you :hug:

im on DPO 5 at the mo and have been getting funny feeling in the lower left hand side of my belly and lower back ache. It feels like AF is going to start. So i know how you feel!

like ive siad before tho.. i might have been having these feelings every month but have never noticed then as much.

I really don't know Skairdy, sometimes I think our minds create these symptons but a lack of spotting must be a good thing :hug: :hug: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :hug:

by the way I read something on the web the other day and it said clomid can but used to improve egg quality in women who do ovulate so that could be why they are giving you clomid even though you already ovulate (apologies if you've found this out already but I remember you saying ages ago you weren't sure why they'd prescribed it, tried looking for the article again but couldn't find it)

i agree with mrs metal our minds do play awful tricks with us especially in the 2ww!!

last month i was convinced i was PG cos i had the tugging pulling feelings in my ovary region and it turned out BFN!

really hope this is it for you hun, pray it is :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back