What's the point of....

Squiglet

Reaction score
Painful, irregular contractions... ???

I fail to see their point unless it is some vile form of torture. Its boring now... :cry: I've had them for days.... I've had the runs for weeks... I've been sick loads...my show has started to come away.... But meh!.... *yawn* :bored: :bored: :bored:

I get this feeling that I've got a long way to go yet... :roll:

Iv been cramping for days with a few BH slung in for good measure, it does get really boreing after a while :roll: Roll on the real thing.

to be a down right pain in the arse!!!!!!!! mine have stopped for the moment but keep coming!!!!!! im not due for another 5 weeks i hope i dont have to put up with this for another month or so :wall: :wall:

the only point I see is to build your hopes up then squash them with huge size 15's!!!!

Its when you realise that the creator of human kind must be male... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
Its when you realise that the creator of human kind must be male... :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Maybe the iventor of contractions was a male!!!!?? the MW told me its when your body cant decide wether to go in to labour or not!!!! Undecided:- deffo a male thing!!!! :lol:

Yep, I've had cramping and backache for the last few days too, but no sign of anything exciting like a show or waters breaking that actually means anything is going on.

I'm starting to think 'is it ever going to happen?'

Squig, you said you had a pinky discharge, they do say if you get a bloody show you're generally go into labour within 24 hours....maybe you are our evictee for tomorrow :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

moomoo192 said:
Squig, you said you had a pinky discharge, they do say if you get a bloody show you're generally go into labour within 24 hours....maybe you are our evictee for tomorrow :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes but I've had it for three days now... so that kinda puts that theory to bed really :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
moomoo192 said:

Yes but I've had it for three days now... so that kinda puts that theory to bed really :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

are you at all normal in any way???? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet, I think your baby's just doing things the spanish way... Manana or Never lol! :) xx

i had these for weeks before...numerous shows :( i used to get excited all the time..i ended up shouting at everyone who kept saying oooooooooooo she'l be here in the morning and i doubt you make it to next week :evil: :evil: :evil: fook off lol

i actually used to shout that at the random people who would say it to me in woolworths for example..............hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back