What was the point?

Squiglet

Reaction score
.... of my scan today :roll:

Ended up at the hospital at stupid hour in the morning (8.30)... only to be told they wanted to monitor me too..

Well there was a women there before me who was in "labour" and she needed monitoring too... So we are both put in the same room to monitored... her moaning and groaning and me just thoroughly annoyed that I didn't get a cup of tea this morning and now had bad heart burn.. grr..

Anyway, turns out that I was having more contractions that the other woman.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and I kept being asked if they were painful... but sadly no... :roll: so I get rushed in for a scan only to be told little miss has popped out my pelvis.. :roll: typical.. knew she'd be just like Tia.

And I've been given a date for ANOTHER scan, because the fluid is low again and the baby is big... 3.3kg.. (7lb4... which isn't big, but it is to Spaniards)... Oh yes... and they won't class me as over due for 14 days after my due date apparently, and only then will they consider anything..

All in all a very unproductive appointment which makes me want to just go eat chocolate all day and sulk. :cry:

I think eating chocolate and sulking is a great idea :hug: :hug:

I have a feeling my baby pops in and out of my pelvis too at times :think: :think: it does sound like you will go into labour soon though with all the symptoms you are having - here's hoping , and cant second babies engage just before birth :pray:

:hug: :hug: Poor you, i cant imagine going anywhere for 8.30 in the morning. Let alone not being offered a coffee for my trouble. :shakehead:

Hopefully the contractions will get stronger for you. BTW 7lb4 isnt big my smallest was 7lb5 and lou was 9lb3!! :shock: made my eyes water :rotfl:

Kimbo said:
yay im gonna win the bet :rotfl: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Don't think you are.... Consultant didn't sound that optimistic about me popping any time soon... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: he seemed convinced he'd see me again in two weeks time... that means I've got 14 days now to make up 137 posts... :moon: :moon: :moon:

Sorry it wasnt a productive appointment hun, sounds like baby is being an akward bugger for u too :lol: get eating some chocolate and sulking thats what im doin too today :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Squiglet said:
Kimbo said:
yay im gonna win the bet :rotfl: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Don't think you are.... Consultant didn't sound that optimistic about me popping any time soon... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: he seemed convinced he'd see me again in two weeks time... that means I've got 14 days now to make up 137 posts... :moon: :moon: :moon:

omg am i thick.... i got mixed up :rotfl:

so youuuuuuuu will win the bet more than likely!!

If you think you are depressed imagine how annoyed the other woman must have been that you were having more contractions :rotfl:

Eats loads of choc and give LO a stern talking too! :hug:

If you recite shakespeare whilst threatening to jump out of a window, chances are they'll induce you and get that baby out, rather than leave it inside a fruitcake mother lol :D

Pregnopaws said:
If you recite shakespeare whilst threatening to jump out of a window, chances are they'll induce you and get that baby out, rather than leave it inside a fruitcake mother lol :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I bet on the 4000 posts too...

You'll just have to get posting because baby won't come till you have 4000!!

...oh, and eat chocolate :rotfl:

sorry nothing's happening yet :hug: :hug: chocolate and sulking seem like a good way to spend the day xxx

awww sod going anywhere at that time of the morning!! I was sooo annoyed this morning when the buzzer goes at 9am and wakes me up and its a woman wanting to get into the flats cos her bf had the keys!! :evil: i think i might go and eat choclate to!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back