Whats the most money you've ever won?

sarafet

Reaction score
I've always been sure that I'm destined to win money, still hasn't happened though :think:

Think the most I've ever won was £28 on online bingo, £10 on the lottery :wall: and about £12 on the grand national :rotfl:

It will happen someday :pray: *wishful thinking*

anyone won a good amount for anything?

my gran got about 5 numbers on the lottery a couple of months ago, she won about £700 :doh:

i won just over £100 playing a poker tournement a few months back

Probably about 30-odd quid on the grand national but then it was only the horse I picked for Brody! :lol:

wait for it...wait for it...£10,000 last year we won the dreamz means heinze comp - 1st prize was 10k...nearly fooking passed out when the customer relations manager rang and told me...i posted about it last year some of u may remember...still got aload of the money in savings but some of it has gone on our holiday to spain all inclusive we go in 4 weeks cant wait.... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i remember entering and didnt think anything off it until i got that call

The other half seems to be quite lucky. Slot machines he is always winning £10 in them. (feels like once a week or somthing.. and he dosent send much in them at all) and he puts bets on, on the footie. Last christmas he won £350 :) I was a happy lassy :D (he'd only put about £3 on)

me personaly.. i think ive won the odd £2, £5, £10 on scratch cards.. but thats it.

My work bought me some scratchcards for my birthday and I won £75... i was chuffed... would have preferred the £10 000! lol

rhian85 said:
wait for it...wait for it...£10,000 last year we won the dreamz means heinze comp - 1st prize was 10k...nearly fooking passed out when the customer relations manager rang and told me...i posted about it last year some of u may remember...still got aload of the money in savings but some of it has gone on our holiday to spain all inclusive we go in 4 weeks cant wait.... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i remember entering and didnt think anything off it until i got that call

i remember when you won that Rhian you lucky girl!

we got 4 numbers on ther lotteys & won..................£44 :( couldn't believe thats all we got.
the odd tenner here & there on lotteyr again.
Rich has had some wins in the bookies in the past, nothing above £1000 really, but he always lost more than he won, so he can't/doesn't go in there anymore

I won 15K at bingo about 18 months ago! It was shared between 4 of us... my mate shouted house on the link and we all nearly passed out :rotfl:

the whole bingo hall applauded us and all the old woman were touching us for good luck :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I haven't ever won any money but I did once find £200 on the street in £20 notes on a drunken night out :D

50 pound on a scratch card. my mum won 18,000 pounds from her catalog a few years back

wow :shock: some of you guys have won loads :shock:

i wonder if i've won anything on the lottery tonight :roll:

pilkers - i'd love to try REAL bingo, how much do you typically spend when you go? never been before..

I think the most i've ever won is £200 a couple of times at bingo :)

My sister won £2k on the one night i didn't go with her :doh:

We haven't been since we had our babies though.

we wont about £48 on a lotto card once with four numbers.

Dean put a £5 bet on the grand national and won £72 :D

i remeber my grandad winning a couple of hundred on a scratch card once.

I won £50 on my 15th Birthday on Premium Bonds that my mum and Dad got me when I was born. Nan and Gramp always used to buy one for all of there Grandkids when they were born but they had died before I was born so Mum got me and my little bro one to carry it on.

£90 on the lotto :cheer: :cheer: and 50 on a scratchard

£42 on the bonus ball thingy we do at work.

£1.52 on a bet i placed on the dogs (i spent a tenner all night on bets though!). I can remember going up to claim my £1.52, and the bloke behind me was claiming hundreds!! :rotfl:

Bought a Euromillions ticket on Friday, first time in ages and won £5.10!!! Woohoo! Won't get me far but better than a slap in the face with a wet haddock!

I think it was my £7 win on a scratch card!! hahaha Yep Im so lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back