• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** New PF Record Anyone???* updated, 8pm Sunday the 18th

zebrastripes

Reaction score
***Update- So how about everyone logs on for 8pm, Sunday the 18th? That sound ok? Earlier might conflict with bed and teatimes, later there is too much good TV on***

This is going to sound really sad....
but i've noticed that the stats at the bottom of the page haven't change in a while

"Most users ever online was 125 on Fri Oct 19, 2007 17:45 pm"

For some reason this niggles me. That's ages ago!

I say we all agree on a specific time to log on..and stay on for at least 15 minutes... in an effort to make a new PF record. Yeahh.

How about it comrades?

:cheer: I am up for that so long as it is after 6pm :)

Well I am always logged on, even when I am out the laptop is left on so no probs for me!

I'm in if I have internet then :D (I'm moving house on Thurs and might not have internet for a bit)

Hurrah!
What day do you think? How about a Sunday?Next Sunday? Everyone is in on sundays, after 6pm..

id say between 8 and 10pm,most peeps seem to be around then

when is it guys? i'm going to bed in a minute- hopin to get some lovin before DF leaves to go to london for 2 days- and i'm up at 5.15am coz gotta take him to train station, so i'm loggin off soon.

i'll be on 2mro between 10 and 6 but if i'm in a meeting or something the computer times out and logs me out. i need lots of notice to join in :lol:

:doh: read the replies before posting, trixi...

yep i'm in. next sunday eve is cool.

I love this, it's so silly but feels so great! That thing about 2007 has been annoying me as well.... I wonder what happened on that day to get everybody logging in? I can't wait for next Sunday now...

Ok,how about next Sunday,the 18th, at 7.3o pm?

Can this be made a sticky, beanie?

Wahey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back