Whats the most money you've ever won?

Got 5 numbers plus the bonus ball on lottery about 8 years ago and won £107,000 :shock: .......... but was in a syndicate with 30 other people so we only got about £3500 each! Still, it was better than a poke in the eye though lol

sarafet said:
pilkers - i'd love to try REAL bingo, how much do you typically spend when you go? never been before..

Normally it's about 15 quid depending on which night you go. You can get it cheaper though midweek I think. I only ever go once in a blue moon really :hug:

it's good fun though if a few of you go

About £230 on the grand national last year for 1st & 2nd place. Got 1st this year again but the horse was 7/1 so not much winnings and also won 1st and 3rd in 2006 plus had hedgehunter in the work syndicate so got another £25.

Had 4 lottery numbers once and got £72, other than that the odd tenner here and there.

I won £120 on a works raffle when I was 18. I was proper made up cos I was only on about £70 a week wages anyway :)

Me and OH have just got over our lucky streak, we won 4 numbers on the lotto 5 times this year, from £27 - £97. I won £110 at bingo, had to split with my mate. And Lee won around £300 on his weekly footy bet last week.

dont know if it counts as a win in the same sense, , but i won anaward an £1000 for top sales person last year 8) however me and OH had literally just been scammed on a non-existant property for exactly £1000 (long story!) so the win was more like relief that we'd made the money back :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back