Whats the earliest you can get symptoms?

skairdykat

Reaction score
I know they say 6 wks PG for symptoms to generally come but was wondering if any of you had them way B4 that. Even B4 AF was due. How many days DPO were you when you 1st noticed them?

I didnt know i was pg at the time but when i was about 3/4 weeks my boobs felt funny, not painful just strange. i didnt really think anything about it at the time, just made a mental note to keep an eye on it. then i found out i was pg at 6 weeks

skairdy from my ttc diary these are when i got my symptoms

4dpo - very fatigued. frequent peeing
9 dpo - extreme fatigue,nausea, just had 'the feeling' i was pregnant
15 dpo- fatigue,nausea(always worse at night), constipation and frequent peeing

BFP at 16dpo

i know it seems really early to have symptoms but this pregnancy they seem to have started really early and most have faded by now.

i hope its a good sign if you are feeling symptoms already. im rooting for you :D .

Hi

here are mine, they were quite early too...

normally I get sore boobs for two weeks prior to AF...this time I didn't.

I was very tired and thought i was getting flu, i even told my mother i though i had chronic fatigue sydrome. This was even before i felt i had implantation cramps at 6/7 dpo. they were quite severe, far too soon for AF pains.

just before peroid, peeing all the time and no AF pain.

At 5 weeks awful nausea kicked in, went off coffee, tea, choc, meat...and have felt sick since, at 6 weeks now.

Meant to say boobs were sore just after implantation

take care and good luck

about 4/5 dpo, increased cm, bloating , wind :oops: , weeing all the time

Probably around five weeks, but no doubt it varies for us all.

Great thread.
Skairdykat - do you feel pregnant every month? lol Because i do!! I keep giving myself phantom pregnancies. Even an hour after sex i'm symptom watching and patting my belly thinking there's something growing in there :rotfl:

Ginnymarie said:
Hi

here are mine, they were quite early too...

normally I get sore boobs for two weeks prior to AF...this time I didn't.

I was very tired and thought i was getting flu, i even told my mother i though i had chronic fatigue sydrome. This was even before i felt i had implantation cramps at 6/7 dpo. they were quite severe, far too soon for AF pains.

just before peroid, peeing all the time and no AF pain.

At 5 weeks awful nausea kicked in, went off coffee, tea, choc, meat...and have felt sick since, at 6 weeks now.

Meant to say boobs were sore just after implantation

take care and good luck

i kno i said i was givin the forum a break but i still lool.

im about 8 dpo and ive been havin severe cramps like period is due but its not due for another 2 weeks, ive also been very tired recently, sleepin most of the day. but i havnt got any tenderness to the breasts. does it sound like it could be implantation cramps. i really didnt think id get pregnant this month, but im not so sure now

A week after we conceived I felt a twinge in my stomach and was certain it was implantation. I had spotting the next day and my breast started feeling sore. The day after was my birthday but I left the pub by 11.30 because I was tired (whcih seems really late now - last weekend I left a hen night at 9.30!). So 8 or 9 days after conceiving I was certain I was pregnant.

With my first pregnancy my symptoms were really bright wee (despite drinking lots of water) and heartburn. Really, really bad heartburn.

The heartburn started first at about 7/8 DPO, so presumably around implantation. I stuck it for a week and then bought a pregnancy test, "just to see". It was positive.

With this pregnancy I've felt a few abdominal twinges, a low, dragging sensation, flutters and very, very thirsty. Otherwise I feel perfectly normal...

Mice_Elf said:
With my first pregnancy my symptoms were really bright wee (despite drinking lots of water) and heartburn. Really, really bad heartburn.

The heartburn started first at about 7/8 DPO, so presumably around implantation. I stuck it for a week and then bought a pregnancy test, "just to see". It was positive.

With this pregnancy I've felt a few abdominal twinges, a low, dragging sensation, flutters and very, very thirsty. Otherwise I feel perfectly normal...

OMG I've just posted in health and beauty about my wee being bright yellow like a flouresent (sp?) jacket for about 3 days now :shock:

Oooh how exciting! :D

I remember vividly how distinct a colour it was because I wondered how much more water I was going to have to drink if I was THAT dehydrated! :D

Fingers crossed you're pregnant! :) [/i]

Hi ladies I new here and hoping like crazy that I'm pregnant.. I've got tender boobs and slight sick feeling.. I also had a bragging sensation downstairs and very thirsty but my pee looks like I'm dehydrated.. AF due Sunday but I can't wait till then so I'm doing my first response test in morning.. Fingers crossed..!! Xx

Good luck to you all with symptoms. This could be your month

I got 'about to have a period' sore boobs about 4 dpo, started needing night time pees at about 4 weeks pg and had 'about to have a period' cramps from 4 days before AF due

Mice_Elf said:

OMG I've just posted in health and beauty about my wee being bright yellow like a flouresent (sp?) jacket for about 3 days now :shock:

OMG OMG my wee is a bright bright yellow colour too...almost luminous! But this is my first month off the pill...having been on it for 18 years!!! Surely not.....i thought my wee was a funny colour because if the pregnacare I'm taking!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back