Whats the earliest you can get symptoms?

My OH knew i was pregnant before i did!!!! Within days i was very very tired, boobs went huge (even huger because i only had what can be described as aspirins on an ironing board before LOL) and i was going to the loo all the time. I also had hot flushes and OH said when we had sex it felt different!!!!

I've had sore boobs, increased cm, frequent weeing, wind and positive OPKs since about 8 DPO. I had brownish discharge at 9DPO.

xx

With my first pregnancy my symptoms were really bright wee (despite drinking lots of water) and heartburn. Really, really bad heartburn.

The heartburn started first at about 7/8 DPO, so presumably around implantation. I stuck it for a week and then bought a pregnancy test, "just to see". It was positive....

I have been feeling sick for a few days now, sick 3 times in the morning over the past 3 days and today I had horrendous heartburn, I just didnt know what to do with myself, I felt like I was being stabbed in the chest, back and throat .. it even made my ears hurt!!

Fingers crossed this is a good sign!!

x

Hi ladies I new here and hoping like crazy that I'm pregnant.. I've got tender boobs and slight sick feeling.. I also had a bragging sensation downstairs and very thirsty but my pee looks like I'm dehydrated.. AF due Sunday but I can't wait till then so I'm doing my first response test in morning.. Fingers crossed..!! Xx
Hi Cnders, did you do test? How did you get on?

the only symptom i got before af was due was increased CM - loads of it all the way from ovulation to when af was due. No other noticeable symptoms really.

They say sickness starts around 6 weeks which is true for me as mine strted a few days ago :-( x

Last edited:
Great thread.
Skairdykat - do you feel pregnant every month? lol Because i do!! I keep giving myself phantom pregnancies. Even an hour after sex i'm symptom watching and patting my belly thinking there's something growing in there :rotfl:

:lol: me too!! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back