• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what's going on?! UPDATE, i think it's a BFP!!!! IT IS!

fein _but_waiting!

Reaction score
hey girls. So on CD29 which was sunday, i wiped (sorry, TMI) and saw stringy brown tinged CM. This often precedes my AF by a few hours so thought it was def on the way. but nothing, the next day, only when wiping a saw pinkish tinged CM which again, i normally have a few hrs before AF but still no AF and later that evening thought i would check my cervix just to see if it was on it's way, and found brown stringy CM, a small blob (again, sorry for TMI!) but still no AF. This morning i still had nothing so thought would do internet cheapie and OPK. OPK was stronger than it usually is this time of the month but all i saw on prego test was faintist of barest of lines that took over 10 mins to show and i had to keep looking away and then back to see, so don't know what to think of it. and still no AF and don't really feel like it's coming. If nothing comes tomorrow morning then I'm doing more tests (have gone and bought 4, 2 store brand and 2 CB, so naughty! :rotfl: ) so either the evil witch gets me and stops playing games or I'm preggers, hope it;s the latter! :pray: :pray:

OOps, in my haste, i forgot to edit why! hehe, did CB test 15 mins ago and faint but there line came up within a few mins, even hubby could see it. He was like, i don't think that's a positive, are you sure it can be so faint!!! i was like they say a line is a line, and the fact that i didn't tell him there was one there or that he had to squint to see it was a bonus! so i'm thinking i might just be!! gonna wait to test again tomorrow, i want to see that line get stronger, so for the moment, i'll just keep thinking it's a maybe, but what a maybe!!!!!! :dance: :cheer:

this sounds exactly like when i got my BFP (chemical preg) BUT..
Hope u get your BFP.. and trillions of sticky baby dust for u xxx

thanx hun, really hoping for it, it feels like it's taking its time. and lots of sticky baby dust back to everyone

wow, great news! everything crossed for you

x x x

Ooooh sounds like a BFP! Can't wait till you do another test, let us know the result! :cheer: :cheer:

yay, another one. Got another BFP this morning. A little bit darker today so i'm hoping they will only get darker as the days go on. Was naughty and did a cheaper test last night which i expected to come back neg, had to rip it apart but there was a faint second line so i was a little geared up for a good result this morning.

Well, i guess i get to join the other thread but i will still be looking in over here all the time, sprinkling tons of sticky baby dust on you all and hope to see more of you get your BFP! :cheer:

Congratulations, hope you have a happy and healthy nine months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back