whats for dinner?

Oh wilma I feel for you! When I had ms I couldn't cook! Just the thought of the oven being on made me sick! Hope it passes soon x x

Same!! Like when I opened the door to the pizza delivery guy and threw up everywhere!

Ah yeah LM you know me always in the kitchen baking or making something but ahhhgghhhh poor david and Kate have had to have crap or quick do over meals for weeks now....lol!!

When at hosp yest they told me Im dehydrated and wanted to admit me so I begged them not to and they gave me meds to try for a week and see if that helps Im drinking a bit more had two 300ml bottles today so more than normal so hopefully they will help me avoid admissions!! xx

Will do thanks Vix....have no probs keeping them up its keeping them down I cant do ha ha lo xxx

Yup.....eeeeh well Im pooped so Im heading to my pit and will talk to all you lovely ladies at some point tomorrow....sleep well xxx

I'm only having dinner now! Been busy all day decorating :yawn:.. And it's a cheesy chip.. How exciting lol I don't feel guilty though cos I'm still under my calorie count for the day :yay:

I had black current jam on toast this morning lol x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DH just put some eggs into boil for lunch nom nom xx

For lunch it's spaghetti hoops on toast and dinner I'm making stifado x

Toast looks like a winner lol x

I would love something different for dinner... Hmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts