whats everyone doing this weekend??

Spritzer

Reaction score
well its friday again :cheer: so whats everyone got planned for this weekend??

i'm watching OH play footie tomorrow they do some (supervise OH :wink: ) work on the garden as we are in the middle of laying labs and chuckying(sp?) parts of it.

and sunday mite just have a relaxing day in the garden if its still lovely weather :D

nothing exciting planned but its nice just to have OH to myslef all weekend :D

We have a busy weekend ahead of us!!

Tonight I have the girls coming round for dinner, wine and gossip!
Tomorrow my brother is having a BBQ so will be heading out to his.
And then on Sunday it is my friends daughters 3rd birthday party so there is another BBQ!

So basically lots of food, drink and good company this weekend! :dance:

Lees working Saturday....
Im absolutely gutted he has to work then because its his cousins birthday and shes going to town..
Im mates with his cousin like
Would of asked my mum but she looked after him last night so me and Lee could go for a meal and a drink :( :(

So it looks like me and Callum have a date....

Sunday.... Lees off :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Hes making me a chicken ceaser salad with crutons.... yum yum...
OMG i cant wait!!.... :rotfl: Getting excited over a salad... :roll:
And were talking Callum and Max (the dog) to the park.... (If the weather is nice)
And having massage/attention/sex time later on

I didn't even realise it was the weekend! :oops:
OH is at work in the morning, then i'm hoping to steal the car so i can have a bit of freedom and go into town for a little mooch.
Then if i can convince OH the garden is in desperate need of attention so would like to spend some time on that too on Sunday.
So not too bad this weekend.

hubby is at college this weekend so moseying around on my own :D

Matt is working all weekend so on here :roll: :rotfl:

Just looking after madame who has turned into a worm the last week and will not sit / lie still its impossible lol

Seany is doing the bathroom skirting and flooring so won't be up to much else. Might nip to N&Q and make a start on the lounge! I hate whats up at the moment

lots of cooking satrday

Its Cadens christening on sunday.we have 30 adults and 30 kids coming,chaos!i need to prepare the bffet etc as well as organise the kids games.. :rotfl:

tomorrow nothing

sunday its splendid weekend in the local park, lots of music & a mini funfair going there with my mum and nephew

No plans..... sat morning Lee is working as always, sat afternoon he will prob be working on the car so I might wash the mine.... Sat night prob chill with a dvd (cough sex in the city cough) Sunday my mates coming over with my 3 god kids so I get to play cool auntie Lesley YEY!!!

its the air show here this weekend and means its packed everywhere so we wont be going far.... I cant even have a drink cause im on my two week wait! :(

probley housework. may take the kids to the paddling pool too

sat my oh is digging is mums garden up so his mum is doin a big bbq and buffet and i am getting my hair cut and coloured.
sun doing garden again if not finished so more bbq yummyyyyyyy!!!!!

We are going to my friends wedding today, DH is the photographer. Then tomoro we are going to FIL for dinner and will prob take the girls down the beach if its nice.

not sure yet.. al was supposed to be off this weekend.. but yet again he has gone in on a saturday morning (getting pissed off at this coz he gets time and a half and he is taxed most of it so theres no point in doing it really) anyways.. rant over.. als dad is supposed to be comming down this afternoon..might take kiddies to the beach tonight for a walk/cycle and icecream see how everyone feels.. its to hot in the sun for the pair of mine (they hate heat just like daddy) so it would be nice to do it this evening instead..not sure about tmro. going to nip to the local carboot sale coz mums selling so going to dump some of my items on her lol..

peter was off work last night :cheer: no overtime!
but we ended up in A&E after i fell down the stairs so our plan of going to see a film, meal and a few drinks (for him not me) went out of the window. :wall:
tonight he's got the lads coming around to play poker (his mum and dad are away) he's road testing the poker table topper i "let" him buy for the house. :lol: i should be playing but dont really fancy it!

Can I just add to my weekend plans that I am going into town today as the International Market is on :dance: might get some yummy food and some unusual things!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back