What are we all doing for the lovely long weekend?

I wasn't sure what we were going to do, as not much seems to be happening locally but hubby decided to order a new dining table, and it arrives Saturday - so he can sort out putting together the chairs and I'm going to send him out to do some weeding and tidying up of the garden - think he'll be desperate to get back to work on Wednesday lol.

I was looking forward to the long weekend with OH and our DS, but due to pregnancy complications I am now going in hospital friday to have LO#2 by section :shock: Scared! xxx

You win hun - I think you're going to have the most exciting weekend :lol: :lol:

I know it must be terrifying but try not to be too afraid, they will take good care of you

Best of luck

xxxxxxxxxxx

I was looking forward to the long weekend with OH and our DS, but due to pregnancy complications I am now going in hospital friday to have LO#2 by section :shock: Scared! xxx
Good luck maria , I'm sure all will fine , how exciting your soon have bubs in your arms plus you missed the boring last 3 weeks well done all the best xx

Last edited:
I am going to a 3 day agility competition- will be my last one of the season as bump is getting a bit big now to be running around so much.

Hoping the weather is dry and that it's not too hot for the dog, or me for that matter!!

XX

I have a wedding to photograph on sat and then another on sun so i will probably we doing nothing but sleeping on mon! i can almost feel the throb in my feet now! :(

We had some plans for days out and chilling out at home and stuff to do together but MIL is fast taking over random chunks in the middle of our days... I swear pregnancy hormones are making me hate her a little bit lol. Hopefully we salvage time and get to do some nice things :)

Well was planning a trip to devon .. As oh and i are not good atm think might go spend it at my moms! While shes on hol! X nice big house to myself! Lol x

I've changed my mind .. I'm
Going to bed and staying there ... Someone wake me up on Tuesday (as we aren't getting that off!) :brat:

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

How exciting! Hope it goes well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back