What are we all doing for the lovely long weekend?

CARNAT22

Reaction score
Anything exciting planned?

Anyone hosting or going to a garden party?

I am not a Royalist but I sure am happy to have a lovely long weekend (I am off on Friday was well)

I'll drag OH to garden centre on Friday, as we need to get our balcony sorted, other than that I have no plans... I may meet a friend and her LO for lunch at some point but other than that the weekend will be very low key!

xxxxxxxxxx

my long weekend im off to see my oh, then back to work on monday :( other than that, no real plans unless oh has something planned .

We are taking it easy too, up to London to stay with the in-laws on Saturday then catch up with some friends on Sunday. My parents are organising a street party so I may pop along to that on Tuesday.... I have things to do around the house (mainly clearing out in preparation for LO) so I will be glad to be at home. xx

We will be catching up on work with the house which got completely abandoned in the nice weather! We are so far behind :faint:

I'm starting to begin decommissioning myself from decorating so it's only going to take longer :wall2:

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Same here... Not up to anything exciting really..

Got midwife on Friday afternoon for my 24 week appointment..
Then got Saturday Sunday Monday and Tuesday off work - YESSS!!
Not got ANYTHING planned, just hoping for some nice weather..
May have to go get a bikini and go swimming, as I've been craving to go swimming for agesssss.

May even do my bump shoot this weekend seeing as my bumps a nice size at the moment, OH wants to get some nice shots :)

We are going to a jubilee party on fri! I may be working sun mon tue :(

Looking forward to the break, sat, sun, mon & tues off work. Going to a car boot and market on Sunday and Jubilee party on Monday.

Have fun everyone xxx

We have the obligatory in law visit. They live 4hrs drive away, so it normally takes up most of the weekend, driving up and back so at least we will get some chill time too.

Popping into a friends jubilee party on the way up on Saturday.

Hope everyone has a lovely long weekend xx

Hubby has to work all weekend so I'll be stuck in house not doing much :(
Will miss the town's party :(

Hubby has a long weekend - yay, but reckon he might do a few hours work on Saturday so I'll spend the day with my parents - probably don't have much chance to spend time with them before baby arrives.

I'm surprised there isn't as much going on in my town as I thought there would be. The local park has a brass band playing on Sunday, so we might take a walk down to that and maybe incorporate a picnic if it's a nice day.

I've just checked the weather and it's not looking great where I am!!

Not that I was planning much but I could easily spend 4 days on the balcony with some good books if it was sunny.....

xxxxxxxxx

We're not doing much either. There are a couple of street parties that we've been invited to, that we might go to. The village we live in is having a big do in the recreational grounds so again we might pop along to that.

Other than that it'll be catch up on stuff round the house and sorting out baby bits that we've received.

Hurrah for four days off work though.
xx

I finish work Friday, have an antenatal day at the hospital Saturday, there's a load of us going to a park thing Sunday where there's music, craft stalls, things like that, and Monday there's a big Jubilee day/evening thing going on locally, so pretty jam packed, be glad to be resting Tues after that!! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I finish up Saturday night and not working till Thursday :) much relaxing planned and shopping for my babies carpet xxx

I have over a week off from Friday afternoon as its also the school holidays.
I cant wait to spend some time with my little man, as all I seem to have been doing is working recently :(

I've got to start packing! We move into our new house at the end of June and I've only packed one box so far!

We're hopefully going to spend the wknd with our ds as it will be the last wknd before new baby comes.

I was looking forward to the long weekend with OH and our DS, but due to pregnancy complications I am now going in hospital friday to have LO#2 by section :shock: Scared! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back