• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats everyone doing on thursday??

Aidans Mummy

Reaction score
Its bonfire night. What are you all doing?? If anything.

We are going to let a few fireworks off in the backgarden
xx

Last edited:
My hubby is away on exercise, and this will be my puppys first fireworks night so I will be staying in with her to make sure she is not scared :lol:

My mam is taking my 7 year old to a display and i am staying in with my 5 month old. I figure its too cold and noisy for him for this year. I'm not a huge fan of fireworks TBH so staying in suits me fine. I hope you enjoy your frivate display xx

i'm staying in, not got anone to go with even if i can get my mum to look after katie! although my sister's got friends coming round before they go out - i'm making pink strawberry flavour cupcakes for them now!!

We're not sure. Theres fireworks down the road but no idea what time they are being started if we can get it right we were going to take a walk down and watch from the road side with Caitlin :D

nothing for us, other than having dinner with my mum, we don't normally celebrate it if i'm honest x

Nothing for us either, may have a little party next year though in our new house :)

Wobbles I bet caitlin will love that

Polo and pompey- have a good night
xx

We've got some a bonfire after we cut a tree in our garden right back so a little fire with sparklers. Pumpkin and sweet potato soup (from the carved pump) and apple and pumpkin crumble...more left overs from the freezer :D

We live on a hill so we watch other peoples fireworks from the top of the garden :D

ooo no, as long as i can have ear plus then, or maybe headphones with a bit of Rod ;)

Stop it....we'll have none of that talk on here.....:lol:

We had planned a little bonfire and some fireworks but we are all full of cold! Our house is high up and has views of all of cheshire so we plan to watch everyone elses fireworks from the conservatory. We are going to save our fireworks for Niamhs birthday.

They are even more exciting when they dont cost owt eh?! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back