What are your plans for Halloween and Bonfire night?

I forgot our local field used to have one. Then kids started spoiling it and kept lighting the bonfire before the night.

For Haloween I'm taking my friends daughter and Maisy to a party at our local leisure centre.
Bonfire night by baby girl turns one and my birthday is on the 4th, so we are having friends, OH's family, my Dad and step mum round and having a party for both me and Maisy's birthday :D

DH's birthday is 8th so we usually do something involving fireworks lol

I usually have a party but this year I have been asked to be my friends birthing partner and she's due on the 31st so I'm not doing it this year, OH would be well impressed if she went into labour and I left him with 20 crazy kids LOL

We'll be trick or treating though... I might actually have a couple of their friends round for a hot dog tea or something.
We'll also be going to a big display for bonfire night.

For Halloween we are going to decorate the front window with a big carved pumkin and cobwebs and have people come to us. There are a few wee girls nearby that we might go to. I love halloween!!!

My dad died on Halloween, it'll be 5 years this year. We always have a family party on the night, if I done anything else I think I would break down. :(

Bon fire night we take dd to a local display which I enjoy more than her! I love fireworks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back