• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

I really hate the fireworks, my dog gets so upset with them too, and the fireworks are just driving me mad :x

my youngest cat ran outside when i came home and now wont come in... i've been all over looking for her... she's probably hiding somewhere, i honestly think fireworks should not be sold to individuals only for those organised displays... its getting so stupid

This is the first firework night that ive been a mum and previous to this I would have been like, oh get over it ,its a laugh etc etc but now Im a mum... I totally get it!!!! Grrr!!!!!!!!! Poor Scarlett is in bed having an awful night's sleep and she's got a cold and my sodding next door neighbour is letting off hundreds of great big bangers. I want them dead!!! :twisted:

Im a right stick in the mud- I hate firework night :shakehead: My poor cat is hiding under Jakes cot right now scared half to death (listening to Zane Lowe on Radio 1 :lol: )

WE'LL GET THIS LOT OF FOOKING BANGERS OUT THE WAY AND THEN ITS FOOKING NEW YEARS! AND NOT THAT FULL OF FOOKING FIREWORLS AFTER THE SILLY 2000 CELEBRATION!
ITS SO BORING!!!!

emily was wondering what i was looking at and what the noise was so i turned the buggy round so she could see it and she loved it bless her.

got in fed her etc she was asleep just after 9pm tonight then big and fireworks go off she stirrs and sort of wakes up but falls asleep again. think i got a good baby here :)

BUDGE, STOP SHOUTING :rotfl:

Well I have found those weapons of mass destruction America was lookig for, some knob up the road has been setting them off, and the car alarms!!!

I was allorganised, cats were in. Then I tried to get the bunny in, but he was having none of it and kept hiding. I kept checking on him and he was just sitting there not flinching so he must be deaf. Then whilst I was trying to get him, the cats discovered a escape route so all escaped - I gave up after that and just ate oreo cookies. Seren thankfully hasn't stirred too much

beanie said:
BUDGE, STOP SHOUTING :rotfl:

I kept checking on him and he was just sitting there not flinching so he must be deaf.

WELL IF HE WASN'T BEFORE THESE FOOKING BANGERS THEN HE IS NOW!!!

:rotfl:

budge said:
FOOKING SICK OF THE FIREWORKS NOW. I LIKE THE FUT FUT ONES BUT THE BANGERS ARE FOOKING IRRITATING AFTER A WHILE. THEY SEEM TO GET LOUDER EACH YEAR TOO :x :x :x :x

AND WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO LET OFF FIREWORKS IN THE FOOKING DAYLIGHT!!! WHATS THE POINT IN THAT! :x

AND 12 MIDNIGHT FIREWORKS!!!! IF I GOT HOLD OF THE sh*ts THAT DO THEM AT THAT TIME OF NIGHT ID RAG THEM AROUND THE STREETS!!! :x

So agree, waking my baby, bar stewards :twisted:

Luckily people in my village limited themselves to a Sunday night display and stopped at that :cheer:

We havnt heard many this year but the ones that have been going off have been going all night. Theres no need its dark by 5 o clock so why keep letting them off after 10?? :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back