whats every1 buying their new baby for christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel_ed

Reaction score
ive started 2 look around for finleys christmas pressies and ive bought a few 2. he'll be 5 months by christmas.
i plan 2 buy him a walker as his main present. but i also got him thie 2day 2.

what are all you planning on buying??

Last edited:
good choice! i wouldnt have a clue on what to buy a young baby personally! xx

I brought some pink soft play blocks yesterday, and like you, Im going to get paige a walker really and a few toys. But the toys will be for her to use over the next 6 months, not just ones for very young babies :) Im so excited about her having her first christmas!

I brought some pink soft play blocks yesterday, and like you, Im going to get paige a walker really and a few toys. But the toys will be for her to use over the next 6 months, not just ones for very young babies :) Im so excited about her having her first christmas!

me 2 . will be so nice when they become 2 know whats going on. i love
christmas :):)
the train i got for finley is 6 months plus. have u seen a walker u like melio?

hey girls there's some walkers going in asda at the min until 17th oct (as it's for baby & toddler event) 25-35 pound i think!! we put Riley in one for a an ickle bit the other day and he loved it!! so i'm gonna get him a baby einstien and a walker too maybe. xxx

I have got cian a walker (i think its what you are all talking about anyone, one of the things they sit in with wheels and can move around) but also for use frm when can hold head up as has stuff they can play with on it, and he'll be 4 and a half months then. Erm, a thing that attaches to the side of his cot, and when he pulls down on bits of it, it sings the nursery rhyme to him (can be set to night mode) and the tigger thats been advertised lately, so when he shakes the rattle, tigger bounces, lol its so funny!
I think we have decided thats all were getting him, as he's too young to do much, and I buy toys throughout the year so will get him bits as he reaches certain ages.
Well, thats what I do for my daughter anyway as she outgrows toys too fast. She'll be 4 next month but anything younder than age 6+ is too easy for her/gets bored too fast! So we have loads of toys... but all girly ones!
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back